Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Is it really necessary to make personal attacks just because you're not in agreement?

For example, it seems perfectly in order to poke fun at T-K in a way that mimics his own (sometimes self-parodic) grammatical pedantry; but I'm not sure it adds anything to mock his (often self-avowed) drinking habits. That just looks mean and petty. Not taking sides, it's just an example.

Here, I'll have a go at illustrating what I mean:

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Only if you're vapid enough to insist that your vocabulary and eschatology is defined by Hollywood.  In your case you probably are.  The rest of us suspend belief and accept such simply as entertainment.

ITYM "suspend disbelief".

30 minutes ago, sugna said:

Is it really necessary to make personal attacks just because you're not in agreement?

For example, it seems perfectly in order to poke fun at T-K in a way that mimics his own (sometimes self-parodic) grammatical pedantry; but I'm not sure it adds anything to mock his (often self-avowed) drinking habits. That just looks mean and petty. Not taking sides, it's just an example.

Now expect a waffling rant about how he "suspends belief" .

33 minutes ago, sugna said:

I'll have you know I hold The_Drunkardine in high respect. He's by far my favourite alcoholic semi-coherent Sevco supporter.

Kincardine is frequently the first one to get personal. So no issues really tbh.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
51 minutes ago, sugna said:

Kincardine is frequently the first one to get personal. So no issues really tbh.

This is true, and if you're going to spend all your time on here just being a pretentious condescending tit ,then f**k him.

5 hours ago, sugna said:

He’s a c**t. :) 

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Obsessed 

IMG_20180716_110913.jpg

This-Might-Be-PhotoShopped.jpg

1 minute ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Kincardine is an attention seeking bigot sympathising c**t.

Give him a choke slam Dom....

Rangers chairman Dave King is to face court-ordered contempt proceedings over a failure to make a judge-ordered £11 million bid for most of the club's shares.

It has been confirmed that the Mr King will face a contempt of court hearing at the Court of Session on Friday having failed to comply with a court order to make an offer to Rangers shareholders in March." 

Another day another court appearance. On the bright side they might meet the next women beating Jon Flanagan while in court.

25 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Rangers chairman Dave King is to face court-ordered contempt proceedings over a failure to make a judge-ordered £11 million bid for most of the club's shares.

It has been confirmed that the Mr King will face a contempt of court hearing at the Court of Session on Friday having failed to comply with a court order to make an offer to Rangers shareholders in March." 

Another day another court appearance. On the bright side they might meet the next women beating Jon Flanagan while in court.

I think their struggling to find directors that will work with dodgy Dave,over 20 in 6 years is good going. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly