Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Drunkardine likes to pick people up on infractions of spelling and grammar, both real and imagined, to deflect attention away from the fact he still gives money to the footballing equivalent of a 419 scam.

Looked like DA started it tbf

I find it very informative and educational, though I do take umbrage at Gin labelling me a plastic paddy, that’s just offensive.

In other news, Cumdog signs for Peterborough. .

On 11/07/2018 at 17:57, The DA said:

I don't think you understand the concept of karma, bud.  Karma only applies to future existences - more appropriate to this Rangers incarnation than any other team. 

I think you might have meant hubris but I'm still not sure.  Let us know what you meant and we'll let you know if there's a word for it.

I mean get it fucking right up Ye :thumsup2

On 7/13/2018 at 01:50, The_Kincardine said:

My personal vision of hell is metaphor-mixing plastic paddies who think that piling word upon word will make some sort of sense..  Sadly it's a reality in wee Nikla's Scotland.

:lol:

Hmmmm. Uses phrases like "plastic paddies", but runs to the mods (9 times in half an hour) over the use of three asterisks. 

Get in the sea (it may help to sober you up). 

On 13/07/2018 at 10:41, Jdog said:

A dystopian future that occurs after an apocalyptic event in a movie makes perfect sense?..unless like the idiot Kincardine ,you think Apocalyptic only means the end of all life?

Only if you're vapid enough to insist that your vocabulary and eschatology is defined by Hollywood.  In your case you probably are.  The rest of us suspend belief and accept such simply as entertainment.

You probably think Braveheart is a documentary.

On 14/07/2018 at 09:51, jupe1407 said:

:lol:

Hmmmm. Uses phrases like "plastic paddies", but runs to the mods (9 times in half an hour) over the use of three asterisks. 

Every time I get a notification from you I know there will be nothing sensible to read.  You never disappoint.

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Yet you continually respond, *** emoji38.png

They bite on literally everything, it's great.  Especially that bigot and FOD. I've never seen grown adults behave like weans quite like this bunch..

Edited by Bohemian

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Only if you're vapid enough to insist that your vocabulary and eschatology is defined by Hollywood.  In your case you probably are.  The rest of us suspend belief and accept such simply as entertainment.

You probably think Braveheart is a documentary.

Every time I get a notification from you I know there will be nothing sensible to read.  You never disappoint.

He said "apocalyptic movie" ...Idiot!