Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 11/07/2018 at 17:57, The DA said:

I don't think you understand the concept of karma, bud.  Karma only applies to future existences - more appropriate to this Rangers incarnation than any other team. 

I think you might have meant hubris but I'm still not sure.  Let us know what you meant and we'll let you know if there's a word for it.

Fuxake, DA.  We all know that, in common parlance, 'karma' means something like, 'If you treat people like shite then don't whine if it bites you in the arse'.   

As for Hubris?  Was he one of Pedro's signings and is drying oot in the same clinic as Pena?

Edited by The_Kincardine

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxake, DA.  We all know that, in common parlance, 'karma' means something like, 'If you treat people like shite then don't whine if it bites you in the arse'.   

As for Hubris?  Was he one of Pedro's signing and is drying oot in the same clinic and Pena?

Allowing your common parlance definition of karma, I'd like you to draw a causal relationship between United (and most other SPL clubs) voting not to allow the Newco directly into the top league and United's current financial and performance issues.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Allowing your common parlance definition of karma, I'd like you to draw a causal relationship between United (and most other SPL clubs) voting not to allow the Newco directly into the top league and United's current financial and performance issues.

My hands are clean here.  I'm firmly in the 'I hope DU get their problems solved and remain as a good team' camp.  I have posted such in one of your threads.  You're asking the wrong poster, bud.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My hands are clean here.  I'm firmly in the 'I hope DU get their problems solved and remain as a good team' camp.  I have posted such in one of your threads.  You're asking the wrong poster, bud.

Anybody?  

33 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As for Hubris?  Was he one of Pedro's signings and is drying oot in the same clinic as Pena?

Erm no moron, "most people" believe Karma means , future justice for past deeds, as DA correctly explained.

5 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Erm no moron, "most people" believe Karma means , future justice for past deeds, as DA correctly explained.

Dreary fucking me.  You're a Peasant, ergo as thick as pig shit.  Why do you even bother?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
38 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
Why is it so important to Rangers fans to "fuckBobby Sands" especially when "he's deed"?

Seemingly they get quite excitable about dead bigots, regardless of which side of the divide, or end of the BMI scale they reside

Ooft.

That's quite a lot of shots fired.

*pulls up a chair.