Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

30 minutes ago, thepundit said:

£3m bid tabled for Cooper who plays for Millwall.

If true and he signs it would mean Rangers have spent around £8m on 3 centre backs this summer.

Brilliant news for the rest of us.

Dunno. Did you see STV news?

No being driven up to the gates in a Bentley, just ‘make your own way along from Cessnock underground and sumbdy’ll meet you at the front door. ‘

Boy looked like he’d love to be anywhere but here. Suspect it’s another diversionary tactic but, as the eternal optimist, I’d be delighted to be proven wrong.

4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Dunno. Did you see STV news?

No being driven up to the gates in a Bentley, just ‘make your own way along from Cessnock underground and sumbdy’ll meet you at the front door. ‘

Boy looked like he’d love to be anywhere but here. Suspect it’s another diversionary tactic but, as the eternal optimist, I’d be delighted to be proven wrong.

He'll sit in the stand for fun up here.

I see Tavenier has become captain full time now? A techinically talented player for this league but given he switches off and forgets to track back at times is he really the sort of guy you would want as captain?

Edited by gannonball

8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I ll be sure to buy my drink in Tannadice Tesco when I’m up watching Dundee’s only Premier division club

I don't think you understand the concept of karma, bud.  Karma only applies to future existences - more appropriate to this Rangers incarnation than any other team. 

I think you might have meant hubris but I'm still not sure.  Let us know what you meant and we'll let you know if there's a word for it.

Edited by The DA

47 minutes ago, The DA said:

I don't think you understand the concept of karma, bud.  Karma only applies to future existences - more appropriate to this Rangers incarnation than any other team. 

I think you might have meant hubris but I'm still not sure.  Let us know what you meant and we'll let you know if there's a word for it.

Shoosh you, 

He probably think hubris is something you eat with pitta bread.