Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

That's ok.  We are well used to wankers like you coming on fishing trips.  The only mildly amusing part is seeing another. 'wee Falkirk fanny' spitting the dummy and taking you seriously.
Oh speaking of wankers...I see that Ken Fuckall has replied to the thread as I post.  No idea what he'll say but it is bound to be shite.
Edit:  I was right.

f**k sake min....

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Take your fitba chat away from here......

Imo it's too early to say, the squad is very thin and we've only got one striker but early days.

Oddball you must have some idea about the signings?Kinky wants to talk football but you guys never talk football.

49 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ok are you impress with the signings and the Steve G's revolution kinky?

A wee bit too early to say, Willy, and next Thursday will give a better indication.

I watched us vs Bury on RTV last night and the very early signs are promising.  Clearly Stevie has read my posts on here and has brought in a pair of decent centre-backs.  Both Goldson and Katic look handy enough.  Ross McCrorie was a stand-out now that he's back from injury and Arfield was more than decent.  Hard to judge us since we were playing a 4th division club but it was as propitious a friendly as you'd hope to get.

No idea if we'll beat your mob but it's a step up from last season.

Edited to add material shamelessly stolen from FF.  We had Robby McCrorie join his twin Ross on the park last night.  This makes them the 3rd set of twins playing for Rangers after the the de Boers and the Gorams.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Not at all.  There's a reason for The Big Thread and there's a reason for this thread.  There is no justification to confuse the two.  I did suggest, "If he'd only raise the question on The Big Thread i'd be happy to respond to him."  but haven't heard a word since.  I can only assume he was doing the typical diddy thing of posting for attention rather than clarity.

IMG_0214.jpg

39 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Oddball you must have some idea about the signings?Kinky wants to talk football but you guys never talk football.

Again hard to tell after one game against lower league opposition, last season showed how vulnerable we were to injuries.

An injury to Morelos would leave us fcuked with no cover.

Folk* piled in on Graeme Spiers the other day for posting this guy** because he's now deid***, so be aware.
Spoiler  
*Mutants
**Mutant
***Good

The **** livid about Spiers defaming a dead man.

The irony.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A wee bit too early to say, and next Thursday will give a better indication.

I watched us  and the very early signs are promising.  

You come out with this same absolute dross every pre season with every new management team. :lol: 

You cock. 

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A wee bit too early to say, Willy, and next Thursday will give a better indication.

I watched us vs Bury on RTV last night and the very early signs are promising.  Clearly Stevie has read my posts on here and has brought in a pair of decent centre-backs.  Both Goldson and Katic look handy enough.  Ross McCrorie was a stand-out now that he's back from injury and Arfield was more than decent.  Hard to judge us since we were playing a 4th division club but it was as propitious a friendly as you'd hope to get.

No idea if we'll beat your mob but it's a step up from last season.

Edited to add material shamelessly stolen from FF.  We had Robby McCrorie join his twin Ross on the park last night.  This makes them the 3rd set of twins playing for Rangers after the the de Boers and the Gorams.

12 hours ago, bennett said:

Again hard to tell after one game against lower league opposition, last season showed how vulnerable we were to injuries.

An injury to Morelos would leave us fcuked with no cover.

So we have Kinky happy with the defence and we have oddball sending out his own negative waves about the lack of talent up top.
Will Goldson be better than R. Martin?
Flanagan my concern about him is he hasn't played a lot of games for a 25 year old thinking it's his last chance sink or swim?
Katic is the interesting one could be in the same mould as Jozo at Celtic one to watch.
Arfield was a good player at Falkirk similar to Murphy at motherwell both coming to the end of their careers for me on a jolly at rangers (hopefully injury free).
For me big season for Docherty and Jack the jersey still looks a bit to heavy need to step up.

Did anyone watch the Bury friendly then? Curious to see opinions on it as I missed it. Some nice team goals in the highlights but obviously poor opposition.

Sounds like Arfield played well which is what I expected as I think he'll be our signing of the summer.

The reviews from the Bury fans also very positive. Sounds like they loved it all despite the result.

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Did anyone watch the Bury friendly then? Curious to see opinions on it as I missed it. Some nice team goals in the highlights but obviously poor opposition.

Sounds like Arfield played well which is what I expected as I think he'll be our signing of the summer.

The reviews from the Bury fans also very positive. Sounds like they loved it all despite the result.

Bury are as poor a team as I have seen at Ibrox. They were absolutely awful!!

No way you can judge the defence on that showing.

It was 6-0 and it’s only down to the usual wastefulness in front of goal it wasn’t well into double figures!!

Bury did bring a healthy support and it made for a decent atmosphere in a crowd well in excess of 40,000!! 

Defence all looked comfortable on the ball. I take it we are going to be playing a high tempo possession game. There looks like there is going to be a bit of pace there and Sadiq signing in the morning will add more pace to the forward line.

The young lad Middleton looked great when he came on. Set up Two tap ins and another 3 or 4 clear cut chances. Then again I couldn’t help thinking he reminded me of a young Fraser Aird who also looked so promising at that age against poor opponents 

This Thursday will show us a helluva lot more. Rangers simply must hit the ground running this season

On 06/07/2018 at 09:01, Ken Fitlike said:

All titles and cups won during the EBT years be declared void. Official statement that the current club is a different entity from the one formed in 1872. Any office bearers at the old club to be declared Not Fit and Proper.
You know, common sense stuff based on actual reality.

:lol:

11 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Great occasion and fantastic turnout for friendly on a friday night which also clashed with a World Cup quarter final.  (a tournament I've been enjoying very much... but I digress :) )

Thought Rangers played well and created some good opportunities but I still worry about whether we have enough quality up front, despite the scoreline. The defence looked solid but were rarely tested, to be fair.