Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

25 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

All titles and cups won during the EBT years be declared void. Official statement that the current club is a different entity from the one formed in 1872. Any office bearers at the old club to be declared Not Fit and Proper.
You know, common sense stuff based on actual reality.

Assets such as Ibrox and the fabled Albion car park to be sold off in order for the old clumpany's debts to be paid. Can someone explain how the new clumpany just picked these up for nothing?

3 minutes ago, nsr said:

Assets such as Ibrox and the fabled Albion car park to be sold off in order for the old clumpany's debts to be paid. Can someone explain how the new clumpany just picked these up for nothing?

Because it happens every day. The masses have just paid attention because it's a football club that they either love or hate. It'll keep happening because the people with money sponsor political parties to ensure it's allowed to keep happening. I mean one of the worst culprits is in the most powerful position on earth.  Remember the fuss about offshore tax accounts. Big story for a few weeks. A few high profile celebs are singled out then it's forgotten and nothing changes. Same thing here people make a big fuss about Rangers asset stripping but miss the bigger picture that it's allowed and money people do it every day.

what do you want to happen? i'm not interested in rangers to be honest but i would like to know what people want to happen.

Poor Michael Carroll to get his million pounds back. That poor uneducated loyal supporter was fleeced of his lotto winnings and left on the scrap heap.

Shame on Old Co. a wrong that needs to be righted.
IMG_0075.jpg

1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:

What have they actually been punished for? They got relegated to third division after being liquidated. That wasn't a punishment, that was an accurate application of the rules that were put in place at the agreement of all clubs, including Rangers. There's been a willful ignorance at the SFA of everything that has gone on. And if this had been Celtic instead of Rangers, the people would have been demanding lynching

They weren't relegated,as they no longer existed.A company called Sevco applied to join the league,and,after being allowed in as a NEW club in front of several other more worthy non league clubs,promptly changed their name to The Rangers.If they had been told at the time that they could not use the word "Rangers" in their name,non of this fuss would be going on now.

Rangers fans always say they're like Middlesborough, a club close to being liquidated but were saved, they just had to re-register with the league as they missed the deadline.

In reality, their like Chester City, a club that was liquidated and a new club was formed, Chester Fc.  Chester Fc fans accept its a different club but play at the same stadium and have the same fans, but have history starting from 2010.

All this club and company nonsense was to keep Rangers fans, the media, the TV companies and the sponsors onside.  Indeed, the SFA did the same, said it was all the same as they were scared of the backlash from the Rangers fans.  Total pussies the lot of them.

What does this have to do with the club? Should he not be worrying about the company which owns and operates it?

Also why does the chairman of the company perpetually mump his gums on football matters?
And why is he not pulled up about it?
It is almost as if (once again) club and company are actually the same bloody thing, but they need these artifices to exploit any loopholes that they can to get by on a desperate day to day basis..

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

You know that we don't go in and out those gates?

The doors too. And the windows. And the manhole covers and skylights. 

4 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

what do you want to happen? i'm not interested in rangers to be honest but i would like to know what people want to happen.

Lock Ibrox from the outside on an OF derby day then fill it with water and piranhas. If we miss any they should be flayed and their heads placed on a pike in the town square. Then we move on to the Celtics.

Apologies if you’ve already been asked but do any of you know what’s going on with Robby McCrorie?

Last we heard we were interested in taking him on loan but Gerrard wanted to see him in pre-season first. Surely he’ll still be going out on loan and Gerrard won’t be keeping him this season?

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Apologies if you’ve already been asked but do any of you know what’s going on with Robby McCrorie?

Last we heard we were interested in taking him on loan but Gerrard wanted to see him in pre-season first. Surely he’ll still be going out on loan and Gerrard won’t be keeping him this season?

I've not heard a thing but then our GK situation is a little fluid with some uncertainty over Foderingham's future at the club.  I think, from all I've seen, that McCrorie will be a cracking keeper in a year or two and, like his brother, has a great attitude.

If he does go to you on loan you'll have a gem.

I've not heard a thing but then our GK situation is a little fluid with some uncertainty over Foderingham's future at the club.  I think, from all I've seen, that McCrorie will be a cracking keeper in a year or two and, like his brother, has a great attitude.
If he does go to you on loan you'll have a gem.

Good to hear he’s highly rated. Think we’re all anxious that we get him on loan quickly what with the League Cup starting next week.

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Good to hear he’s highly rated. Think we’re all anxious that we get him on loan quickly what with the League Cup starting next week.

He certainly got lots of plaudits during his season at Berwick: https://www.berwickshirenews.co.uk/sport/football/berwick-rangers/robby-is-no-1-at-awards-night-1-4731335

No idea, though, what's going to happen to him but I'll give you a shout if I read anything about him.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

IMG_1530905305.407763.jpg

Strawman. 

The "relegation" wasn't a relegation. They were liquidated and removed from the league. They were readmitted into the third division as a new entry. 

There has been no punishment for side letters of the tax avoidance that this allowed. 

18 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Strawman. 

The "relegation" wasn't a relegation. They were liquidated and removed from the league. They were readmitted into the third division as a new entry. 

There has been no punishment for side letters of the tax avoidance that this allowed. 

This whole issue has been dealt with fully and factually on The BRALT.  That thread runs to more than 10,000 (ten thousand) pages where all your questions will be answered.  If you still have queries then please post them there.

I know that the diddies who post on here are often as dim as a 40 watt bulb but it's not hard to differentiate between 2 (two) threads.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This whole issue has been dealt with fully and factually on The BRALT.  That thread runs to more than 10,000 (ten thousand) pages where all your questions will be answered.  If you still have queries then please post them there.

I know that the diddies who post on here are often as dim as a 40 watt bulb but it's not hard to differentiate between 2 (two) threads.

I have neither questions, nor doubts. But thanks for the concern.