Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Is that the £7.126m in player registration payables as listed on page 48 in this pdf of their 2017 accounts?

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2017/11/Rangers-Reports-and-Accounts-2017.pdf

So basically if there is no investment pronto they are fooked, grand news can't come quick enough.

4 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Not very good with the truth are you dindy , it was my opinion that McDonald would get the job. Shock horror yes I know you're struggling to comprehend I was wrong but it even happens to the best of the best dindy.And if I recall correctly I don't think PM is a youth team manager, I believe his title is director of football development, I stand to be corrected on that but I'm pretty sure that was what he was referred as whilst being in charge of 1st team affairs after LM left.

^^^*** gonna ***.

23 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

No evidence at all that there are "no funds in the bank" - seems like a nonsense lie since we had money for McInnes' compensation plus also money for Murphy that will now be used on other targets (Docherty, Jones, Cummings being commonly touted options)

Sure, nonsense and no evidence, i mean, your club has never attempted to sign a player previously while in administration? That would be daft.

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/...ounts-2017.pdf

Page 47 of the PDF

Loan payments have been pushed back to July and December 2018. £15.9 Million in total.

Investor loans repayable July 2018: £12,900,000

Investor loans repayable December 2018: £3,000,000

Can any celtic fan who isn't an account please come forward....

Can any celtic fan who isn't an account please come forward....

Do you have to be an account to read? This is from rangers web site, it’s available to the public and your only retort is not to comment on the facts but to accuse anyone with the ability to read and understand English as being an obsessed accountant. Your fellow fans claimed certain facts about rangers financial situation were false, this proves they were wrong, any comment on that or are you sticking with the smart ass, head in the sand approach?

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Do you have to be an account to read? This is from rangers web site, it’s available to the public and your only retort is not to comment on the facts but to accuse anyone with the ability to read and understand English as being an obsessed accountant. Your fellow fans claimed certain facts about rangers financial situation were false, this proves they were wrong, any comment on that or are you sticking with the smart ass, head in the sand approach?

Reading through nearly 50 pages of sevcos accounts.

When did it stop being about the fitba for you?

Reading through nearly 50 pages of sevcos accounts.
When did it stop being about the fitba for you?

Who said I read through 50 pages? Took 2 mins to find.

It stopped being about fitba when your old club were found to have cheated for yrs and yrs. Now I just enjoy laughing at the new mob.

Who said I read through 50 pages? Took 2 mins to find.

It stopped being about fitba when your old club were found to have cheated for yrs and yrs. Now I just enjoy laughing at the new mob.

Yet the governing bodies of the game, just don’t agree with you.

Is that what continues to eat away at you DB, despite the laughs you enjoy at the ‘new mob’.

Surely you must have more interesting quandaries to ponder over than this continual round of sniping, it can’t be healthy?

How about Saints Vs New England as Super Bowl finalists, 11/2 looks pretty tasty no? [emoji846]