Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think that Drew has been receiving guidance from Willy as to how to continue to argue that black is white, as my mother would have said.

They don't need guidance, they're born that way.

9 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Just when you think Willy's made the biggest fool of himself in the last few days in steams 8mile to let us know that despite being completely unbothered about it he monitors who posts where on a multi team forum. I would suggest Follow Follow if you only want Rangers (and, let's be honest, Celtic) fans to respond to your threads.

This is funny now since you’ve steamed in a fucking mile wide of the mark, spectacularly missed the point and look a bit silly now.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

That is generally a good post and the reason most of us have posted on here for years is exactly because it is a multi-team forum.  We also have, on this thread, some excellent 'diddy posters' who have been either genuinely insightful/critical of us or humorously disdainful of us - and they are to be welcomed.

What Miley objects to, and I agree with him, is that we've a small handful of posters on here who simply post utter dreck on a regular basis and show neither footballing insight nor wit.  A multi-team forum should never be used as an excuse to spam the arse out of a thread.

Correct. Utter dregs.

On 02/11/2020 at 18:39, 8MileBU said:

😄

My mentions or responses to Romeo equate to about 0.003% of your responses to @bennett, @The_Kincardine or posts on Rangers and Celtic threads. 

0.003% also seems about the percentile of your posts actually about Hibs. In fairness though you’ll probably have absolutely f**k all worth talking about this weekend eh?

On 02/11/2020 at 18:47, 8MileBU said:

Ok so the percentages were a little off but thems the facts. You should probably doubt I care either way though tbh x

On 02/11/2020 at 19:04, 8MileBU said:

It’s just impossible not to notice the sheer volume of posts you make on Rangers and Celtic threads. 💙

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

This is funny now since you’ve steamed in a fucking mile wide of the mark, spectacularly missed the point and look a bit silly now.

Correct. Utter dregs.

It's a very big swing and, correspondingly, an almighty big miss. If that's what you intended to say, I'd imagine you would have written that rather than what you did, which you and everyone else can see ^. If you're no happy, speak to the mods would be my advice. 😘

As usual, the dregs patter from your good self is amongst the funniest things to be seen on this site. Have a lovely day! 

Footballers are morons, we're going to end up with the game getting stopped if they don't start being more responsible. 

This, Imagine if Jones and Edmundson had just swanned into training afterwards, putting the whole squad at risk and the games against Benfica, Hamilton and potentially Aberdeen in doubt? It isn’t an overstatement to suggest that the irresponsible actions of these two players could have blown a huge hole in Rangers ambitions for this season.

You would think after such a long layoff through an injury (that was pretty much self inflicted), Jones would have been doing everything possible, to quietly keep his head down and get back in the side. Even given recent substitute appearances, I’m not sure Gerrard is convinced anyway, the January transfer window beckons. He’s not a daft kid anymore, no excuses. Edmundson if he’s lucky, might get another chance.

Can’t see Ian Barrowclough being too pleased either as the wee arse has discounted himself from selection for the Norn Iron play off with Slovakia next Thursday.

For a change, Rangers seem to have handled this properly before the media had another field day with the club. Whether the SFA decides to further punish the pair remains to be seen. It shouldn’t impact on RFC.

A wee bit of daftness at the Estadio da Luz before tomorrow nights game.

Benfica have suffered pitch damage after a runaway driver smashed into the Estadio da Luz.

The Portuguese side's preparations for Thursday's Europa League clash with Rangers have been disrupted by the freak incident on Tuesday night.

Reports in Portugal indicate the driver raced through the stadium's open gates and headed directly for the pitch.

It's said he was frantically chased by security but locked the vehicle doors and refused to budge before police were forced smashed the car windows.

Now Benfica are assessing any potential damage to the pitch ahead of the visit of Steven Gerrard 's side, who are attempting to stop their hosts from creating a new European record of going 24 home games undefeated in the Europa League and previously UEFA Cup competition

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Is it true there was a 3rd player at this gathering and its being swept under the carpet by Rangers? Or is this one of they infamous catholic conspiracies you hear about.

They are convinced that because it was Scott Arfield's birthday on the same day that it must have been his party the player's were at...

I'd file it under 'nonsense'.