Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Luckily for rangers this was just a "breach", what Aberdeen players and Bolingoli did was "inexcusable".

Well the Aberdeen/Celtic examples had the players involved in matches/training after they broke guidelines, while Rangers situation doesn't seem to have involved training.

20 minutes ago, G51 said:

The contradiction is highlighted in the article describing the decision from the Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8847399/Arsenal-optimistic-Kieran-Tierney-available-Manchester-City-clash-despite-quarantine.html

"Tierney has tested negative multiple times since and shown he has antibodies to the virus."

Tierney proved he didn't have the virus at the time and he had previously had the virus, therefore conferring immunity upon him. Ryan Christie was unable to do this, so he had to fulfill the 14 day isolation period.

This is maybe an excuse for Tierney to play but Celtic didn't get an answer why Christie couldn't play.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon demands answers over Ryan Christie after Kieran Tierney cleared to play for Arsenal | HeraldScotland

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

This is maybe an excuse for Tierney to play but Celtic didn't get an answer why Christie couldn't play.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon demands answers over Ryan Christie after Kieran Tierney cleared to play for Arsenal | HeraldScotland

The difference is Tierney had antibodies and Christie didn't.

If Christie had antibodies, he would have played. If Tierney didn't have antibodies, he wouldn't have played.

That's the difference, and I have zero doubt that the Lothian Health Protection Team would have explained it to Celtic. So you'll have to ask Lennon why he's refusing to acknowledge this.

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Players break rules and get suspended by their club. They have had no contact with their squad... What seems to be the problem? 

Thats my thinking tbh. The Boli thing was strange as he wasn't known to be in contact with anyone who had covid and everyone tested negative but at the time the SPFL were shiteing it from the Scottish Government. In hindsight perhaps he should have recieve a lengthy ban and fined to the max.  This however seems pretty clear cut so no action needs to be taken really. 

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

The difference is Tierney had antibodies and Christie didn't.

If Christie had antibodies, he would have played. If Tierney didn't have antibodies, he wouldn't have played.

That's the difference, and I have zero doubt that the Lothian Health Protection Team would have explained it to Celtic. So you'll have to ask Lennon why he's refusing to acknowledge this.

I take both articles with a pinch of salt, if you want to believe both articles crack on. 

4 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Your obsession with Romeo seems alot weirder than his with sevco...just saying 

😄

My mentions or responses to Romeo equate to about 0.003% of your responses to @bennett, @The_Kincardine or posts on Rangers and Celtic threads. 

0.003% also seems about the percentile of your posts actually about Hibs. In fairness though you’ll probably have absolutely f**k all worth talking about this weekend eh?

Edited by 8MileBU

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

😄

My mentions or responses to Romeo equate to about 0.003% of your responses to @bennett, @The_Kincardine or posts on Rangers and Celtic threads. 

0.003% also seems about the percentile of your posts actually about Hibs. In fairness though you’ll probably have absolutely f**k all worth talking about this weekend eh?

I doubt you even believe what you have just typed tbh.

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats my thinking tbh. The Boli thing was strange as he wasn't known to be in contact with anyone who had covid and everyone tested negative but at the time the SPFL were shiteing it from the Scottish Government. In hindsight perhaps he should have recieve a lengthy ban and fined to the max.  This however seems pretty clear cut so no action needs to be taken really. 

Exactly..

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

😄

So it's not only Romeo you stalk.. fucking weirdo 🤣

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s just impossible not to notice the sheer volume of posts you make on Rangers and Celtic threads. 💙

Is it aye... in the last month how many times have I posted in Celtic and sevco threads? This should be fun..  

This is a football forum to discuss football😉

Edited by Bohemian

28 minutes ago, G51 said:

!!

So what do you think happened?

If Celtic are asking for clarification in the middle of October that tells it's own story when the protocols have be in place since at least the start of the season.
My concern is they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery it's not a surprise from the SFA or the JRG or the SPFL.