Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

IMG_20190727_175816.thumb.jpg.1a39762ef956105c133d3aa6473cf853.jpg

IMG_20190727_175821.thumb.jpg.deb729b546ad2e04fcb57de77b700e55.jpg

Strange people there like.

Everyone knows that the expansion idea is pie in the sky and in my view deflection from the board at this time. You heard the exact same kind of things under Murray.

But to go into that kind of detail on the engineering on it when it's not even your team? Just strange behaviour.

4 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Everyone knows that the expansion idea is pie in the sky and in my view deflection from the board at this time. You heard the exact same kind of things under Murray.

But to go into that kind of detail on the engineering on it when it's not even your team? Just strange behaviour.

Not only are they financial, Sevco and legal experts, they are also experts in the building trade.

All this a few days after telling a judge if they had pay sports direct money it could seriously affect them as a business going forward.

Tis’ the Sevco MO. How many times have we seen it ? Every time a dark financial cloud appears, they make a wampum signing or announce some fantastical Jabba inspired piece of bullshít which will be trotted out by yer Keef Jacks***, Gary Ralston and other lickspittle scribblers, all to divert the knuckledraggers from the real story.
Minty Moonbeams & Wealth Off The Radar........roll up, roll up Bears .
[emoji149][emoji149]🤪

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not only are they financial, Sevco and legal experts, they are also experts in the building trade.

All while being victims of a vast freemasonic conspiracy. Who knows where they get the time.

Indeed.

Although it’s not as bad as putting on fancy dress and walking past Catholic churches cause of something that happened in Ireland 300 years ago.

As I'm banned from both of our most popular forums for being a bluenosed, Unionist, sectarian, right-wing, racist, bolshevik, derhun bigot - or something - I just thought I'd advise anyone looking-in to take a wee gander at the "Fans Squaring Up To Each Other" thread on Jambo's Kickback. Absolutely hilarious. A shame it's not the Spoonburners laying into each other - preferably with contaminated needles - but side-splitting nonetheless. Take a look before it gets taken down.     

A shame it's not the Spoonburners laying into each other - preferably with contaminated needles........

Oh Victor, you know that “Spoonburners” is so demodé........so ‘80’s.........it’s Fentanyl, falafel and flat whites these days.
Do keep up.......[emoji149][emoji149]

In some areas of Leith, aye. Vegan options. Soya milk in frothy coffee. Other areas of Leith aren't like that... Yet.

The JKB thread has got better in the last 30 minutes. A new poster has just appeared to offer the original poster a square go. I can't remember a better thread on a messageboard. Anywhere. Ever. Almost every Jambo posting on it has cheered up to such an extent they've forgotten about East Fife. Some have forgotten about Levein. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/184027-fans-squaring-upto-each-other/page/7/