Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, The DA said:

Think you got your '£550K + wages' worth out of him?

No idea what his wages were but he did pop up with some good goals and assists. I'd have liked him to stay in the squad but he wanted to be in the first eleven.

17 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

07-minister.jpg.17ee0b964758bad7c0975a0002a8b003.jpg

1468821703_2019-07-2321_10_10-MessageToSupporters-RangersFootballClubOfficialWebsite.jpg.a969c11c141c41d22b5f0876538f7a84.jpg

Tbf that's the image that appeared to me when I first read that.

15 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

The board have generally lied through their teeth regarding this but in this case what is in that statement is correct. The fee owed to SD is not decided yet and the injunction on further kit sales not approved by the judge as yet.

A full on disaster still, no question, and one I've been critical of the board for.

I think the bit Rangers does not even know how much will be sought is mince they must have a ball park figure on that.
I can't believe dodgy Dave has took it to this stage.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think the bit Rangers does not even know how much will be sought is mince they must have a ball park figure on that.
I can't believe dodgy Dave has took it to this stage.

The fee is not known yet but is decided through negotiations between Rangers and SD first. If no fee can be agreed then the judge decides.

Gulli-billies at it again. 

Nothing to see here. Lol.

Big Mike's going to make the new clubs business dealings as difficult as he can for as long as TRFC board keep bailling out the Lieing King. 

What happened to the banter years thread? Was always a good read. 

3 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

The fee is not known yet but is decided through negotiations between Rangers and SD first. If no fee can be agreed then the judge decides.

No fee will be agreed they can't agree on anything,they must have projected sales figures and how long is the deal with Elite/Hummel for the £10 million.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Only if you're an utter simpleton.

Sporadically lashing out at bystanders is understandable when you're hurting. Are you ok ***? Here if you need to talk xx

15 minutes ago, sjc said:

Sporadically lashing out at bystanders is understandable when you're hurting. Are you ok ***? Here if you need to talk xx

If you comment on a thread then only a simpleton would describe himself as a bystander.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you comment on a thread then only a simpleton would describe himself as a bystander.

Not healthy for a grown man to take talking to strangers on an internet forum so seriously.

Real world issues seeping into your online activity imo

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Regardless of what has happened so far in the short lifespan of this club, the thick lego munching bigots still believe every word the club says.

Unfortunately for them, the Judge didn't.

That has to be the vaguest statement ever.

What exactly are they saying is inaccurate ?