Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

35 minutes ago, Romeo said:

How much was yours?

Also good to see ginkardine refer to the thread he started as "the bargain bin".

Sevco will always be tin pot.

It’d be £60 or £68 for the short or long sleeved if I’d bought either. 

Hilarious how obsessed some of the green grot are with the Rangers shirts though and some of the actions and lengths the grot have gone to for likes on social media are bordering on lunacy.

Hilarious how obsessed some of the green grot are with the Rangers shirts though and some of the actions and lengths the grot have gone to for likes on social media are bordering on lunacy.

Grot! Quite appropriate in a discussion about rangers* tops, well played.

IMG_0900.jpg

Belgian media are now reporting that Kemar Roofe to Rangers is back on the cards.

Seems his time there was blighted by injury but I remember he was relatively well thought of at Leeds.

It's hilarious how desperate you are to defend the **** at every turn.

Belgian media are now reporting that Kemar Roofe to Rangers is back on the cards.
Seems his time there was blighted by injury but I remember he was relatively well thought of at Leeds.
Alan McGregor will be delighted.

30 minutes ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, AJF said:

Alan McGregor will be delighted.

I don’t get it...

That's a cracking signing. Terrific striker of the ball and his all round game and workrate improved under Bielsa. Leeds only really let him go to try and stay within FFP rules. Didn't see any of him and Anderlecht of course so interested in why they've let him go.

This surely means Morelos is out the door. Roofe is probably closer in style of play to Defoe so interesting to see if Roofe is just a plug and play into the current gameplan.