Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

A possible £500k for a free player,  cheers lillie.

EIL WARNOCK is hoping Jordan Jones’ Teesside roots will help him see off competition from a number of Championship sides to land the Rangers winger.

Having been left out of the 20-man squad for Rangers’ opening game of the SPL season at Aberdeen on Saturday, Jones is expected to leave Ibrox in the next few weeks. Steven Gerrard claimed there is still a chance of the 25-year-old returning to the first-team picture in the wake of his side’s 1-0 win at Pittodrie, but it is understood Jones has been given permission to discuss a move away from Glasgow

Stoke City boss Michael O’Neill is keen to engineer a deal, having given Jones his international debut during his time as manager of Northern Ireland, while Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray has also discussed the possibility of taking the midfielder to Ewood Park

A possible £500k for a free player,  cheers lillie.

EIL WARNOCK is hoping Jordan Jones’ Teesside roots will help him see off competition from a number of Championship sides to land the Rangers winger.

Having been left out of the 20-man squad for Rangers’ opening game of the SPL season at Aberdeen on Saturday, Jones is expected to leave Ibrox in the next few weeks. Steven Gerrard claimed there is still a chance of the 25-year-old returning to the first-team picture in the wake of his side’s 1-0 win at Pittodrie, but it is understood Jones has been given permission to discuss a move away from Glasgow

Stoke City boss Michael O’Neill is keen to engineer a deal, having given Jones his international debut during his time as manager of Northern Ireland, while Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray has also discussed the possibility of taking the midfielder to Ewood Park

That Eil Warnock is a slippery character

Not sure if this has been posted but he's meant to be a box to box midfielder. 

RANGERS target Bongani Zungu was pulled out of his side's weekend friendly match in France as he edges closer to a move to Ibrox.

The South African superstar midfielder was due to play for Amiens in their pre-season encounter against Chantilly, but was withdrawn from the squad.

On 02/08/2020 at 00:21, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Fredo does not look a 15m player to me.  More a 15 stone player.

When did Morelos last score?  How many players have scored 5 or 10 goals since he scored? They all must be worth 30 to 70 million on the transfer markets. Our leagues will be rolling in the cash.🤑🤑🤑

On 01/08/2020 at 16:16, The_Kincardine said:

You're right about Aribo - he is classy AF.

As for 'Ewe Camp'?  I've used it before and my big pal doesn't like it...

Looks like it could be trending...

The last thing I wanted to see on a Monday morning after a disappointing weekend was increased use of that term.

So kudos, you've already pissed on my chips this morning.

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Not sure if this has been posted but he's meant to be a box to box midfielder. 

RANGERS target Bongani Zungu was pulled out of his side's weekend friendly match in France as he edges closer to a move to Ibrox.

The South African superstar midfielder was due to play for Amiens in their pre-season encounter against Chantilly, but was withdrawn from the squad.

Superstar 🤣 not even a mention of a swooping..

Rangers have just announced their new broadcast lineup for Rangers TV.

Clive Tyldesley, Emma Dodds, Shelley Kerr, Neil McCann and Alex Rae will all be joining with appearances from Walter Smith and Graeme Souness.

Quite happy with that line up.

Fair play to Rangers for getting Clive Tyldesley to do the match commentary. Tom Miller will still be doing some of the games which won’t go down well with some sections of the support. He does a good job as well though I suppose, albeit has become a bit stale after doing it for so long.