Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Kind if nonsense I'd expect from a shite thrower.

But it's probably a Chelsea fan pretending to be a Celtic fan pretending to be a small minority of Rangers* fans imvho

60A1A4B5-5D29-408D-A216-2A1A47E2E3BC.gif

FFS 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

This rumour has been circulating for a while now but L’Equip now reporting that a €4m fee has been agreed between Rangers and Amiens for midfielder Bongani Zungu.

Know next to nothing about the bloke other than what a South African football correspondent has mentioned on twitter.

Warrant issued for arrest of Motherwell CEO Alan Burrows over Morelos case

The police were trying to get him this morning on another matter relating to this case but, for whatever reason, couldn't get him."

Miss McCabe was then told by a court police officer that colleagues had contacted Burrows but he would not attend the court to give evidence in the trial.

She added: "I've just been updated that Mr Burrows is actively refusing to attend court today and I would seek a warrant in respect of him."

Sheriff Alasdair MacFadyen then issued a warrant for his arrest"

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

The police were trying to get him this morning on another matter relating to this case but, for whatever reason, couldn't get him."

Miss McCabe was then told by a court police officer that colleagues had contacted Burrows but he would not attend the court to give evidence in the trial.

She added: "I've just been updated that Mr Burrows is actively refusing to attend court today and I would seek a warrant in respect of him."

What's the background here, Bennett ??   Or anyone ??

Just now, hearthammer said:

What's the background here, Bennett ??   Or anyone ??

Not appearing as a witness in the trial of the fan who is alleged to have thrown a hot drink at Morelos.  Claimed work commitments for his non-appearance, causing a delay in the case until November.  Warrant for his arrest as he did not appear in Court when cited as a witness. 

2 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Not appearing as a witness in the trial of the fan who is alleged to have thrown a hot drink at Morelos.  Claimed work commitments for his non-appearance, causing a delay in the case until November.  Warrant for his arrest as he did not appear in Court when cited as a witness. 

Cheers mate.  Thought maybe Burrows had been implicated the nasty bhoys scum alleged PI tampering with el grando's motor.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

This will turn out to be either our fault or Alfie's fault and that Burrows is some kind of folk hero among the diddies.

Long time rumoured Rangers target Mirko Maric has apparently been pictured in Glasgow with Croatian news outlets reporting he is close to signing.

The 25 year old NK Osijek striker scored 21 in 33 appearances last season. A bit of another unknown quantity from a market that has been hit and miss for us.

Edited by AJF

2 hours ago, bennett said:

The first place the police should look is his local Greggs.

A warrant has been issued for Alan Burrows' arrest

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Long time rumoured Rangers target Mirko Maric has apparently been pictured in Glasgow with Croatian news outlets reporting he is close to signing.

The 25 year old NK Osijek striker scored 21 in 33 appearances last season. A bit of another unknown quantity from a market that has been hit and miss for us.

Great player I have seen him live twice. Will fit in to the Scottish game and score goals for fun (sadly).