Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

11 hours ago, AJF said:

Another decent performance from Rangers and a clean sheet to boot.

Look dangerous on the counter which again seems to suit us rather than break teams down which is a worry.

Aye both goals come from your opposition playing a high line and you getting players in behind.

A fine example of why Rangers are a better European side than domestic.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Absolutely loving the amount of folk that have fallen for this 😂

The comments are brilliant haha.

I would normally look for a white tick on a blue background, but then I remembered that Rangers* are sponsored by Castore...😉

A game against Dundee United on Wednesday?

Dundee United goalie Benjamin Siegrist will appear in midweek friendly against Rangers as he steps up recovery from injury, says Micky Mellon

Dundee United boss Micky Mellon has revealed goalkeeper Benjamin Siegrist will appear in the club’s midweek friendly against Rangers as he steps up his recovery from a knee injury.

But Mellon said: “He’s okay, we’re okay. We don’t have any new injuries.

“Players that needed match minutes got 45 and we’ll step it up for Wednesday. Everything’s about getting them ready for that first game of the season

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Dundee United goalie Benjamin Siegrist will appear in midweek friendly against Rangers as he steps up recovery from injury, says Micky Mellon

Dundee United boss Micky Mellon has revealed goalkeeper Benjamin Siegrist will appear in the club’s midweek friendly against Rangers as he steps up his recovery from a knee injury.

“Players that needed match minutes got 45 and we’ll step it up for Wednesday. Everything’s about getting them ready for that first game of the season

See the source image

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Said on premier sports its against Motherwell 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Sad to see Goldson getting slaughtered by his own fans for taking a knee and showing the black power fist

Yep, it’s embarrassing. I’m glad he has spoken out.

Just read the Daily Record version of the story there. Doesnt mention Rangers at all until the point where it says some Rangers fans agreed with Goldson.

The rest of the time it's just fans. Pathetic, cowardly reporting.

Have to be honest here, not saying this to take the pish, but if you believe its possible to have a club so shitty that following it makes you as bad whether you partake or not, then Rangers are that club.

Fucking disgusting from top to toe.

ETA would welcome a genuine, rather than brush it off, or whatabout response from any Rangers fans who believe themselves to be above bigotry and racism on what they think about that point and whether or not they think it's becoming harder to square their non bigot/racist stance with supporting a football team, and whether it's all worth it. I doubt il get one though.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

ETA would welcome a genuine, rather than brush it off, or whatabout response from any Rangers fans who believe themselves to be above bigotry and racism on what they think about that point and whether or not they think it's becoming harder to square their non bigot/racist stance with supporting a football team, and whether it's all worth it. I doubt il get one though.

There are a fair few of us who have posted on here for a long time (many years longer than you) and the reasons we continue to do so are various but include the undoubted fact that we prefer the idea of talking about football in a multi-club forum rather than the echo-chambers that are FF and RM.

Most of the P&B Rangers supporters hold no truck with either sectarianism or bigotry and we're, mostly, here for the sport.  Otherwise we'd be on other forums.

Do we as a club still have a problem with hate speech from fans? Of course.  Does it stop me following said club? No, of course not..  You support a team for the sport not for the fans.

I have to credit Goldson for speaking out and I know every Rangers poster on here will agree with him.