Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I also listened to Cormack's interview.  If him being called by Doncaster before he voted to be told his vote didn't matter isn't acting, 'out of turn', then we have different standards of probity.

Lobbying for votes and getting ready for the chess game ahead are too different things, mountain molehill.

6 hours ago, Green Day said:

All of this enquiry nonsense is just a smokescreen in order that the Rangers fans dont start asking questions about just how skint they are.

This chat will all be irrelevant by July / August when the club implodes and another insolvency event materialises.

Surprisingly poor stuff from you, young GD.  "...is just a smokescreen in order that the Rangers fans dont start asking questions about just how skint they are." has been applied to at least 20 situations over the past half dozen or so years.

3 hours ago, The Chief said:

The notion of a club that is a zombie reincarnation of a club that ceased to exist due to financial doping(and that is now itself using a fig leaf to cover a huge black hole in it's finances, in a desperate attempt to avert 10IAR at ANY cost) being a champion of sporting integrity is an amusing one I must say.

Just when you think that, with the half wit, the Grey and Greens have reached the peak of ignorance and vapidity they bring someone off the bench to prove you wrong.

What brings you here, mate?  Missing your daft wee hoopy pals?  Did you just follow your nose to find them?

I see Cormack of A'deen has, "Ask(ed) clubs to delay ending season and consider completing campaign":  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52383354

Maybe the SPFL should organise a vote about it.  Maybe include the other 30 clubs.  

More seriously, what the f**k is he rambling on about?  He just voted in favour of giving the SPFL a mechanism for ending the season early.  

Absolutely no surprise that the H**s are raging at a democratic vote whilst the likes of Partick who have a genuine reason to be raging act like adults aboot it.

My club just wanted their money early and that's that. Deal with it cuntos.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see Cormack of A'deen has, "Ask(ed) clubs to delay ending season and consider completing campaign":  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52383354

Maybe the SPFL should organise a vote about it.  Maybe include the other 30 clubs.  

More seriously, what the f**k is he rambling on about?  He just voted in favour of giving the SPFL a mechanism for ending the season early.  

The timing does seem strange tbh and if we manged to finish the top flight season I think there's a fair few lower league clubs who's heads would explode.

I wonder if something came out the UEFA briefing that kicked us into action. Maybe reduced qualification for next years competition and countries losing a European spot i.e. the one that we currently hold (assuming cup win doesn't count at this point).

I think everyone would rather end the season but we're too far down the road with ending it as it is.

David Cormacks many changes of mind are quite puzzling. First he was against it, then for it and now against it again. By monday he'll probably be for it again. 

Saying that he is new to Scottish football's shenanigans. 

3 hours ago, Romeo said:
13 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
I have a fair idea but i'm not telling you until kinky and Ben are removed from P&B. 

Your just making stuff up to get your own way, aren't you ?

All I can say at this point is cobra meetings are still on going with many forked tongues ,the whistle blowers are getting ready for the big summer ahead and Don Neilcaster has gave us an offer we can't refuse. 

guys, , i have just heard of a paramedic a mum  who has 2 children ,one being 3 years of age ,and another 7 years old died of covid 19. and we are all on here talking shite about when football comes back. get a grip. Forget the football, and help our nhs. Trust me ,a minutes appluase or silence aint gonna do it for her children ,or loved ones