Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Major sour grapes from Bowyer - I don't really know what he's trying to gain from this public outburst.

The quality in the Championship is majorly overrated. 

Aribo has the chance to play for a club bigger than any of his other suitors (Brentford!?) and he'll be getting paid relatively handsomely to work with a manager who was one of the best about in the position he plays. There's also a fair chance of playing in Europe if they get beyond the qualifiers. If he is as talented as Bowyer says, he's on a far better platform up here and will get just as good a move as he would have, had he stayed in England.

45 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Major sour grapes from Bowyer - I don't really know what he's trying to gain from this public outburst.

Aribo has the chance to play for a club bigger than any of his other suitors (Brentford!?) and he'll be getting paid relatively handsomely to work with a manager who was one of the best about in the position he plays. There's also a fair chance of playing in Europe if they get beyond the qualifiers. If he is as talented as Bowyer says, he's on a far better platform up here and will get just as good a move as he would have, had he stayed in England.

I agree with this. The championship is  better  than the scottish premiership but playing clogger football twice a week isn’t exactly a great development opportunity. Would rather play midweek games against European opposition than Barnsely and the like. 

Edited by gannonball

47 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

I'm not sure he even actually believes it as well. Just that the difference between Aribo signing for Brentford and us or Celtic is millions of £ to Charlton. On that note Aribo has just been annouced:

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Deary fucking me.  I was about to say that the brouhaha surrounding the Winston Ingram of North Lanarkshire was keeping the muppets away from the thread but up pops @jagfox99to confound me.

What’s the shizzle Kinky? 🤔

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Coming to the Bar 67 thread for some respite after the excitement of signing Kenny Miller?

kenny.JPG.54099bd7266fd430cecd24ec084f2999.JPG

Great signing. Signed for all four professionals clubs in Glasgow 😇👍😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by jagfox99

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

He never played for Clyde

Reveal hidden contents

You don't think that would slip under my radar, really?

Your radar is way off. Clyde play in Cumbernauld 😇😂😂😂😂

On 26/06/2019 at 08:21, TavTastic said:

Nope.

Tbf it's fairly clear you are him, all you need is a fucking horrendous graphic in your sig.

You must've grown up a bit.