Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Every single Rangers topic. Everytime Rangers are mentioned anywhere on the site - you show up. You'd have to physically search their name out.

Stalker crackpot.

Get help.

I make no apologies and will continue to stalk yer big team.

post-1724-14657388735251_thumb.jpg

Deeboy has a point here, wind yer neck in para handy.

I can understand your point Benny. You have to admit though, I have cooled off a bit recently.

Deeboy though? Why does he stick up for Rangers so much? He's meant to be a Dundee supporter.

I don't stick up for Rangers, if they do good, I'll say they done good.

Same as any other club.

It's not my prerogative to sit on the threads going on and on and on about everything over and over again.

That's you. That's why you're a fucking crackpot and should seek help.

I can understand your point Benny. You have to admit though, I have cooled off a bit recently.

Deeboy though? Why does he stick up for Rangers so much? He's meant to be a Dundee supporter.

Having a go at you isn't sticking up for Rangers.

I don't stick up for Rangers, if they do good, I'll say they done good.

Same as any other club.

It's not my prerogative to sit on the threads going on and on and on about everything over and over again.

That's you. That's why you're a fucking crackpot and should seek help.

Sorry I find Rangers supporters who are happy to admit their allegiances more interesting and approachable to converse with than those pretending to support other clubs whilst hiding their true allegiances. Or is it a loyalty thing with you? Standing up for perceived like minded people?

Warburton will stay on as rangers manager reports the sunday papers

This is despite him disagreeing with letting Durrant go

Sunday express are saying he will stay on as manager but are reporting that talks on a new deal for the bread man have collapsed.

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to 'Rangers' being in the top flight this coming season as I think it'll add more than a bit of spice to the proceedings. I'm especially looking forward to the mouth foaming rage that will ensue as a result, which will probably help to burst the banks of the Clyde and the Kelvin for the first time in 20 odd years, every time they get a positive result.

Aaannd....those Blue Pounds will come in handy for us I'm sure. :)

So, all in all, welcome 'Rangers' to the top flight and welcome back to the fans of the old Rangers. I look forward to you getting under the skin of many next season :D

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to 'Rangers' being in the top flight this coming season as I think it'll add more than a bit of spice to the proceedings. I'm especially looking forward to the mouth foaming rage that will ensue as a result, which will probably help to burst the banks of the Clyde and the Kelvin for the first time in 20 odd years, every time they get a positive result.

So, all in all, welcome 'Rangers' to the top flight and welcome back to the fans of the old Rangers. I look forward to you getting under the skin of many next season :D

:yucky

I saw that.

Not a single quote and they could not even get the length of his current contract right.  Scottish media at its best.

With all the stats they get handed, and the internet, being a football 'reporter' must be the easiest job in the world.

It is frightening how poor most are.

Christ....

Most of the killie boys I talk to don't have any problems with Rangers, quite the opposite infact.

You can fcuk right off with that tedious pish. There are people from Killie who support Killie - and they think your club is an abhorrent mess and an embarrassment to Scotland.

There are also people from Killie who sympathise with your horrible views - please don't confuse the two groups, they are completely different. Also, please don't ever try to associate us with your club, in any incarnation, ever again.