Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

:lol: ya rancid alky bigot c**t, it was literally the first page I looked on the swamp before my eyes started to bleed with the open bigotry and hate filled morons. Do you really want me to find and post the nasty stuff? Do you think I could fill ten pages with it? 

Could you fill 10 pages with brain-dead dreck?  We all know you could.  Go on then.  We're now on page 656 of this thread.  See you on page 666 and anyone who makes a 'beast' joke is getting reported.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Could you fill pages with brain-dead dreck?  We all know you could.  Go on then.  We're now on page 656 of this thread.  See you on page 666 and anyone who makes a 'beast' joke is getting reported.

:lol: the fuckin state of you.. 

:lol: ya rancid alky bigot c**t, it was literally the first page I looked on the swamp before my eyes started to bleed with the open bigotry and hate filled morons. Do you really want me to find and post the nasty stuff? Do you think I could fill ten pages with it? 

Good grief.

Could you fill 10 pages with brain-dead dreck?  We all know you could.  Go on then.  We're now on page 656 of this thread.  See you on page 666 and anyone who makes a 'beast' joke is getting reported.

You took random lies post as gospel.

Is this Bohemian tit HB75’s latest incarnation?

How're you doing, Miley? The easy money is on HB QC but he really could be one of many drive-by diddies obsessed with Rangers.

I’m ok thanks Kinkers, how’s yourself?

Well my take would be that despite the Hibs boys on here being a bunch of rascals, they mostly manage to maintain a reasonable level of decorum in their postings.

This one however is hurling profanities, is in quite a state over absolutely nothing, seems a bit unstable and is absolutely thick as f**k.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m ok thanks Kinkers, how’s yourself?

Well my take would be that despite the Hibs boys on here being a bunch of rascals, they mostly manage to maintain a reasonable level of decorum in their postings.

This one however is hurling profanities, is in quite a state over absolutely nothing, seems a bit unstable and is absolutely thick as f**k.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh FFS QC.  "Needs a kick in the baws" is your definition of "threatening"?  Really?

I expect to see you going through the P&B archive and citing each reference to, "Kick in the pie" 

You're a fucking dick.

I agree 8 mile, hurling profanities is so undignified