Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Scottish Cup Semi Final weekend and Rangers players are spending it getting absolutely fucking leathered. Probably sums up that club since they came into being.

No surprise to find out the guy who videoed the players has now been threatened by Rangers fans and told to stay away from Ibrox for his own sake, though.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Then why is the fan that took the video getting threatened if it's only a bit of fun?

And what the f**k are they celebrating? Finishing above Aberdeen or getting to a cup semi? :lol:

My amateur team got pished at the end of the season wether we were 1st or last. Just because they play professional football doesn’t mean they can’t have a drink and act like normal people. Do you expect them to go straight up the road and sit in the dark thinking about finishing second.  They don’t have a game this weekend so there should be no problem. 

9 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

My amateur team got pished at the end of the season wether we were 1st or last. Just because they play professional football doesn’t mean they can’t have a drink and act like normal people. Do you expect them to go straight up the road and sit in the dark thinking about finishing second.  They don’t have a game this weekend so there should be no problem. 

:lol: I couldn't give two shits what the sevco players get up ta, it seems their own fans do though and especially if it's recorded

Edited by Bohemian

13 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

:lol: I couldn't give two shits what the sevco players get up ta, it seems their own fans do though and especially if it's recorded

You obviously do give two shits, as your posts show.

Fitba players have a drink at awards doo shocker.....

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scottish Cup Semi Final weekend and Rangers players are spending it getting absolutely fucking leathered. Probably sums up that club since they came into being.

No surprise to find out the guy who videoed the players has now been threatened by Rangers fans and told to stay away from Ibrox for his own sake, though.

It was last week, was it not?

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

It was last week, was it not?

I've no idea tbh, just assumed it was this weekend and the video had just come out

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

You obviously do give two shits, as your posts show.

Fitba players have a drink at awards doo shocker.....

Was just pointing out your fans threatening fellow fellow fans because of it.. Carry on Vicky

Edit. It was a player that video it and posted it:lol:

Edited by Bohemian