Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

McCrorie's value represents just short of a million pounds per game for THEM (can't type the real name as that apparently gets you a warning)

You get a warning for calling us Rangers?  I know we had lots of odds posts from diddies on here but that's the oddest yet.

Tommy, I did have a witty little response to your post, but it appears I've been a bad boy and my post has been removed by The Admin. I have taken a slap on the knuckles and a warning about future behaviour that apparently never expires.

It's not even as though I singled out The Rat

Actual tears there.

To get a warning on here you have to be a thicko.

Hopefully you'll be banned on a permanent basis sooner rather later.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Actual tears there.

To get a warning on here you have to be a thicko.

Hopefully you'll be banned on a permanent basis sooner rather later.

Yawn, you really are as predictable as you are boring

Actual tears you say my little East End plaything. Well you're right, they were tears of laughter over the pettiness of it all

Big drawn out post for you that one.

Usually confined to "heids gone"

Edited by Sheep62

Yawn, you really are as predictable as you are boring
Actual tears you say my little East End plaything. Well you're right, they were tears of laughter over the pettiness of it all
Big drawn out post for you that one.
Usually confined to "heids gone"

Oooft. [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

2/1 he’s a drunken bigot.

You have absolutely no grounds for morally judging anyone else with your disgraceful attempts to pointscore over stabbings. Now f**k off squealer.

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:
51 minutes ago, TavTastic said:
You have absolutely no grounds for morally judging anyone else with your disgraceful attempts to pointscore over stabbings. Now f**k off squealer.

No, he's right. He is a horrible bigot.

I've never seen anything bigoted at all from him but I haven't spent half my life on here like you so maybe you've seen something I haven't.

Greenlantern is a confirmed coward and piece of shit but interesting that the Green and Greys on here refuse to condemn any of their own even if it's indefensible. 

I've never seen anything bigoted at all from him but I haven't spent half my life on here like you so maybe you've seen something I haven't.
Greenlantern is a confirmed coward and piece of shit but interesting that the Green and Greys on here refuse to condemn any of their own even if it's indefensible. 
Fooling absolutely no one.