Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 5/20/2019 at 20:21, Marshmallo said:

Wild from the mods to allow the thread title.

It's the most popular thread in the Premiership sub-forum and we all know that the plastic and diddy horde will be 'coming down the road' to chat about P&B's favourite team.   Just like you have.

If you have an issue with the thread title then please report it and/or explain what your difficulty is and, if you make a credible case, I will alter it.

12 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

The title has avoided reference to Leigh Griffiths, Steve Clarke and the Lisbon Lions.

Unusual for a Gers fan, going by Sunday's display. 

Not my style, M77.  Happy to see you Coming Down the Road to post on the Rangers thread.  Also happy, as I said on the match thread, that you have your wee spot in Europe.

9 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

You did, and it was a genuine congrats as I read it, hence the greenie.

Our "wee" spot in Europe is the same size as yours btw, filled with an abundance of tongue-twisters.

I can see a few wallies flying out when the ties are made:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-kilmarnock-could-face-europa-16173677

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_UEFA_Europa_League#First_qualifying_round

My note on the match thread was sincere and my 'wee spot in Europe' mention here was tongue-in-cheek.

In the season just gone Rangers had a terrific time in the Europa League.  Hope both of our clubs enjoy the same.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's the most popular thread in the Premiership sub-forum and we all know that the plastic and diddy horde will be 'coming down the road' to chat about P&B's favourite team.   Just like you have.

If you have an issue with the thread title then please report it and/or explain what your difficulty is and, if you make a credible case, I will alter it.

You spent the whole of the season just finished desperately posting things like "very quiet in here, need to get this back onto page 1" as only a sad alcoholic mess would do.

Guest Moomintroll
You spent the whole of the season just finished desperately posting things like "very quiet in here, need to get this back onto page 1" as only a sad alcoholic mess would do.
Don't you listen to him Kincy, you're doing a fine job.

12 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
12 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Don't you listen to him Kincy, you're doing a fine job.

He's an attention seeking bigot