Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You wont get an answer. Kincy likes to spout shite about people not talking about actual football but shockingly I never got an answer from any of the **** on why Flanagan didnt deserve a red card either.

He charges about trying to bore other clubs fans out of this thread 

Daft wee fanny.  I 'charge about' in defence of the apostrophe.  I evidently failed in your case.

Daft wee fanny.  I 'charge about' in defence of the apostrophe.  I evidently failed in your case.

Do you only correct the grammar of specific posters?

Actually he can play there and up front guys free we have nothing to lose not gonna burst the bank and is the kind off clever skillful player we need

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I got pelters for the FF thread title so I've modified it to make one that all sane blokes can embrace in the forthcoming season.

A thread title that celebrates volunteering. Very charitable.

21 hours ago, bennett said:

Thought the thread had been deleted there, anyway according to sky we've added Greg Stewart to the squad.

reg Stewart has agreed a move to Rangers after being released by Birmingham, Sky Sports News understands.
The 29-year-old forward has been on loan at Aberdeen since January, but was left out of their squad to play Hibernian on Sunday.

He will join Rangers on a free transfer after being told by Birmingham his contract would not be renewed when it expires this summer"

Who the f**k is Reg Stewart?

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who the f**k is Reg Stewart?

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

A 29 yr old who's  been playing at Aberdeen for the last six months.

Reg Stewart sounds like some gangster associate of the Kray twins.

Rangers have had a bid for Oldham defender George Edmundson turned down.
The Ibrox outfit offered what they thought was a fair price for the highly-rated 21-year-old but saw it rejected by the League Two club.
Sportsmail understands that Oldham are now looking for more than the £450,000 it was originally thought would be enough to secure Edmundson's services.

And Rangers are not alone - three rival suitors from south of the border have also had bids knocked back.

Edmundson is also understood to have rejected the offer of a new contract to stay at Oldham, who finished 14th in League Two last season

The cash-strapped English club are keen on sparking a bidding war for the services of their homegrown prized-asset but whether such a scenario will unfold remains in doubt, with Rangers unwilling to blow vast sums on a young player who would potentially be taking a big step up.