Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Ha ha. “Pumping”. Quality. I love it when the poorer half of Scotland’s shame get all excited because they got a very rare win over their rivals. If 2 goals is a pumping, then teams up and down the league have been pumping everyone all season.

And by the way, you do know that the word several doesn’t mean more than one don’t you? By definition as well?

Last I knew it meant more than 2 but not many, but hey, kick on with your inaccurate posts.

They make you look like a fool.

:lol: What a weird post. 

45 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Ha ha. “Pumping”. Quality. I love it when the poorer half of Scotland’s shame get all excited because they got a very rare win over their rivals. If 2 goals is a pumping, then teams up and down the league have been pumping everyone all season.

And by the way, you do know that the word several doesn’t mean more than one don’t you? By definition as well?

Last I knew it meant more than 2 but not many, but hey, kick on with your inaccurate posts.

They make you look like a fool.

Christ on a bike.....

Statement time again....

‘Once again, there seems intent to change the decision of a Referee in a match involving Rangers. There seems to be a steady erosion of respect for Scotland’s Referees and the authority they are meant to enjoy under Rule 5 of the Laws of the Game. The decisions of Referees regarding facts connected with play are meant to be final but Referees are now routinely invited to change their decisions after a game has finished.

It is particularly shocking that another Rangers’ player has been singled out for retrospective action and issued with a notice of complaint while Jozo Simunovic, the Celtic player who used an elbow to fell Jermain Defoe, has escaped any kind of censure. Why did one incident escape punishment while the other is now deemed worthy of a red card? We cannot understand how these two incidents could be studied yet only one be considered worthy of punishment. It seems as if Rangers’ players are being held to a different code of conduct from players at other clubs. We shall vigorously defend Mr Flanagan and have also asked for full transparency on what matters are brought forward for retrospective action. Are those decisions being made even-handedly?’

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Statement time again....

‘Once again, there seems intent to change the decision of a Referee in a match involving Rangers. There seems to be a steady erosion of respect for Scotland’s Referees and the authority they are meant to enjoy under Rule 5 of the Laws of the Game. The decisions of Referees regarding facts connected with play are meant to be final but Referees are now routinely invited to change their decisions after a game has finished.

It is particularly shocking that another Rangers’ player has been singled out for retrospective action and issued with a notice of complaint while Jozo Simunovic, the Celtic player who used an elbow to fell Jermain Defoe, has escaped any kind of censure. Why did one incident escape punishment while the other is now deemed worthy of a red card? We cannot understand how these two incidents could be studied yet only one be considered worthy of punishment. It seems as if Rangers’ players are being held to a different code of conduct from players at other clubs. We shall vigorously defend Mr Flanagan and have also asked for full transparency on what matters are brought forward for retrospective action. Are those decisions being made even-handedly?’

It’s obviously took the shine off that meaningful victory.

The daft c***s :lol: 

1 hour ago, KingKamara said:

I’m utterly amazed that you managed to type that considering that your keyboard seems to be floating across your desk on a river of tears.

The tears are running down my leg watching the latest Ibrox  imaginary injustice unfold.:thumsup2

Statement time again....

Christ on a bike!!!

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Statement time again....

Once again the hand of Jabba is obvious from the verbosity and pomposity of that meaningless guff.

Glad they are here to keep us entertained

Spoiler

No I'm not, wish they just got on with liquidation..........again

You just know every single braindead staunchconian laps up this pompous pseudo-intellectual verbosity.

It must be painful for them these days, having to admit with eyes lowered and lip trembling that they support the nationwide laughingstock that is "Rangers".

Guest Moomintroll
Next in the series of diddies who post on the Sevco threads we have our big pal [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]who was recently outed:
Not that anyone is surprised as he clearly loves The Rangers.
Who else is a closet Bear?  I can think of a few.
Nice quoting of a random irrelevant post there Kincy. I will say nothing else at this point as your fuckwittery says it all.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Next in the series of diddies who post on the Sevco threads we have our big pal [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]who was recently outed:
Not that anyone is surprised as he clearly loves The Rangers.
Who else is a closet Bear?  I can think of a few.

Nice quoting of a random irrelevant post there Kincy. I will say nothing else at this point as your fuckwittery says it all.

Oh chuckles.  I know you have to maintain a pretence ahead of Sunday...

Guest Moomintroll
Oh chuckles.  I know you have to maintain a pretence ahead of Sunday...
Do not associate me with Charles Green, Kincy you fucked that link so let's not keep it running. I will be there, at great expense to support my club & I will enjoy it, win, lose or draw as I am KILLIE til I die. Embrace "diddy" team enjoyment, we genuinely enjoy these games as opposed to a chance to get it up "theyum".