Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Scotty Arfield is the ultimate gent. No a bad player either...

Good man, Chris was in the year below me at school and I’m pretty sure they played with each other for a while at Falkirk.

The way Arfield is playing now it’s a sin to see him not playing for Scotland when clearly lower standard players like Mclean are getting a game.

40 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Good man, Chris was in the year below me at school and I’m pretty sure they played with each other for a while at Falkirk.

The way Arfield is playing now it’s a sin to see him not playing for Scotland when clearly lower standard players like Mclean are getting a game.

Yeah that's it former teammates and think they were good friends.

Two match ban for Flanagan for helping to beat the invincibles.

A few months ago the compliant officer told us that a yellow card meant there could be no citing as the ref had dealt with it.

Two match ban for Flanagan for helping to beat the invincibles.
A few months ago the compliant officer told us that a yellow card meant there could be no citing as the ref had dealt with it.

So that’s 8 red card offences v the champions this season but only 2 punished during the games.

Also around 10 retrospective bans that could’ve changed the course of games had the refs been doing their job.

23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So that’s 8 red card offences v the champions this season but only 2 punished during the games.

Also around 10 retrospective bans that could’ve changed the course of games had the refs been doing their job.

Only celtic fans could make themselves out to be hard done here.

Only celtic fans could make themselves out to be hard done here.

Just pointing out the facts v us, as for the other point, it had no bearing in our 1st place finish so I’m not getting where I’m coming across hard done by.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just pointing out the facts v us, as for the other point, it had no bearing in our 1st place finish so I’m not getting where I’m coming across hard done by.

Of course the various discrepancies play a part in celtics success, this season has been pretty blatant.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:
World record penalties and retrospective bans in one season. What does that tell you about the new club in Govan?

That the SFA have a conspiracy against them?

The world record penalties suggests otherwise.