Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Clander Zark to sign for Rangers immediately after the season ends, and is straight away parachuted* into the Scotland squad for the game against Cyprus.

*literally parachuted.  Into the centre circle at Hampden, during the Cypriot national anthem dressed in the goalkeepers strip, complete with gloves and wee towel.

ETA - the correct adjective for the commonwealth nations isn't delightful.  It's "quaint", just want to pinch their wee poverty stricken cheeks :) 

Edited by Estragon

7 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Clander Zark to sign for Rangers immediately after the season ends, and is straight away parachuted* into the Scotland squad for the game against Cyprus.

*literally parachuted.  Into the centre circle at Hampden, during the Cypriot national anthem dressed in the goalkeepers strip, complete with gloves and wee towel.

Sounds good deserves his chance so does Kelly who if we punt enough would not mind returning for 50 thousand clause

Good enough to put his self into a battle for the number 1 jersey to but either one off them will do

Hearing Celtic and Hamburg Wigan Reading Barnsley Ispwich  are weighing up a move for Kelly to though

Both need to be playing but Rangers always had a history off having three good keepers on the books at any one time

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Sounds good deserves his chance so does Kelly who if we punt enough would not mind returning for 50 thousand clause
Good enough to put his self into a battle for the number 1 jersey to but either one off them will do
Hearing Celtic and Hamburg Wigan Reading Barnsley Ispwich  are weighing up a move for Kelly to though
Both need to be playing but Rangers always had a history off having three good keepers on the books at any one time
3 good keepers on the books in each of the last 7 seasons then? I

2 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:
1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

3 good keepers on the books in each of the last 7 seasons then? I

3 good keepers when there strong.

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

McGregor looks like the sort of perma-raging, gammon faced *** who would leather the wife and kids if Rangers lose.

I bet she lives in constant fear. READY to take the kids to her maw's as soon as she hears the score.

I think he has others ways off easing the tension that she turns a blind eye to nudge nudge wink wink say no more about it

So just stop being a fucking embarrassment.

Not content with telling the G&G’s and the diddies when they can and cannot post on your precious thread, you’re now having a go at **** posting in here too. The guy is dyslexic ffs.

25 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not content with telling the G&G’s and the diddies when they can and cannot post on your precious thread, you’re now having a go at **** posting in here too. The guy is dyslexic ffs.

Should probably provide a personal forum, Blootered Bennets Bigotry, Bevvy and Bampottery forum or does follow follow.com have a copyright on that ? 

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Over 600 posts in 3 days is impressive.

Bloody hell, that is impressive. I can understand him not wanting to go out today with this terrible spell of wether, but yesterday was quite pleasant.

5 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Ghana is in the commonwealth we still have wee Doddo he is back

Doddos are extinct. I ll let another fill in the obvious 'Joke' 

You are nothing if not entertaining 

@STVSport A Rangers deal is on the table for Rennes defender Mexer.

Would be a good signing, although would like to think he’d be a backup.

I’d prefer Katic & Goldson to be first choice so I’d hope this wasn’t to replace either of them in a regular line up.