Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Are you seriously suggesting that you might have picked anyone, even Clydebank where you lived, but instead randomly arrived at the club that was doing all the winning?

Yet more nonsense.

As much as I support Clydebank, being from Stretford it was either Utd or Rangers. I opted for the lesser team and i wouldn't change it for the world.

34 minutes ago, thepundit said:

As much as I support Clydebank, being from Stretford it was either Utd or Rangers. I opted for the lesser team and i wouldn't change it for the world.

Lesser team? Depends upon how old you are?

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

So we're talking about 1992, the year that saw Rangers win their fourth of nine successive titles, while Man United's run without winning the League, stretched to twenty five years?

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So we're talking about 1992, the year that saw Rangers win their fourth of nine successive titles, while Man United's run without winning the League, stretched to twenty five years?

And they've done not too bad since then. A glory hunter would've made the switch long before now.

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Ah yes, the crucial decision all youngsters growing up in Stretford have to make.

I grew up in Duntocher, Clydebank. My neighbour took me to a football game. That stadium was Ibrox and the rest is history...

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

And they've done not too bad since then. A glory hunter would've made the switch long before now.

Yes, you're definitely the great champion of the underdog.

I get that from your posts that are dismissive of "diddies", as well as the ones when you go on about fully expecting Rangers to start winning titles again.

There is a serious malaise in Knotty Ash.  Why do you and your fellow diddies feel the need to constantly declaim Bennett as stupid and we Gers fans as stupid?
Given the barely-literate, misguided and incoherent dross posted regularly on the Sevco threads the last people you should be calling stupid are we Bears.

101b3cd70b6a6e771a89880d83bdfbf5.gif

Cardiff City defender Declan John has arrived at Rangers' training base as he prepares to complete a loan move.

The twice-capped Welsh international has played in the English Premier League for the Bluebirds and was spotted arriving ahead of a medical.

JS129188867.jpg
Declan arrives at the Rangers Training Centre

Declan John profiled as Rangers target loan swoop for full back

He has now been offered an opportunity to reboot his career by working under Pedro Caixinha as he looks to rebuild the Gers squad.

The left-back will add depth to a position in which Rangers have heavily relied on captain Lee Wallace.