Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The standard Rangers responses in there too of 'small minorities' and 'edited to make it look worse that it was buy people never likely to attend'.  

Basically saying Celtic fans edited the footage to make it look worse than it was.

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who knew, eh?

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What naive young soul organised such an event and was then shocked at the outcome?

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Indeed, a Rangers sing song turned into a Sash Bash?  Whodathunkit?

9 minutes ago, Richie said:

I mean, who could ever have envisaged it turning into a 'Sash bash'?

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The standard Rangers responses in there too of 'small minorities' and 'edited to make it look worse that it was buy people never likely to attend'.  

Basically saying Celtic fans edited the footage to make it look worse than it was.

Not surprised in the slightest that this turned into bigotpalooza but I fail to understand the homophobic aspect of this.

10 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If he got a reg game for Columbia a higher fee is possible but he's not even in their current squad. 3m max right now, and that's not taking into account the shocking discipline.  

I think he will go for more than double that tbh. Its not really worth selling him otherwise anyway really.  Whilst he has only really done it against average premiership teams Sevco isn’t really known as a development hot bed so his issues could possibly  be ironed out elsewhere and where there is less scrutiny. He’s a striker who scores more often than not so will always be sought after.

9 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Just think the daft money in England will see him in the higher fee bracket. Scott Mckenna is supposedly in the 6-10 range down south.

Going to stick my neck out here and say if both go in this window Morelos will go for more.

Edited by gannonball

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think he will go for more than double that tbh. Its not really worth selling him otherwise anyway really.  Whilst he has only really done it against average premiership teams Sevco isn’t really known as a development hot bed so his issues could possibly  be ironed out elsewhere and where there is less scrutiny. He’s a striker who scores more often than not so will always be sought after.

Going to stick my neck out here and say if both go in this window Morelos will go for more.

Let's be honest here. Whenever Morelos goes the fee will be exaggerated either way depending on the agenda at that time.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

This email being sent to people purchasing tickets for "rally roon the rangers" currently on a run at the pavilion theatre. Leaflets also being handed out before performances.Screenshot_20190801-072538_WhatsApp.jpeg

So there was sectarian songs, bigotry and homophobia but yet it was “still a great night out for all”?

It must be difficult trying to sell stuff to bigoted braindeads. Getting them to part with cash isn't hard. Avoiding them destroying stuff and ruining the world for other people with their new acquisition is the hard bit.

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

Not surprised in the slightest that this turned into bigotpalooza but I fail to understand the homophobic aspect of this.

Perhaps you can explain why you added that part in then?

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

So there was sectarian songs, bigotry and homophobia but yet it was “still a great night out for all”?

While what happened was bad enough and needs stopped, it appears that little Romeo has embellished the original with his usual brand of point scoring.

"A poster issuing the warning ahead of shows is displayed in the theatre while customers attending future shows were e-mailed a copy yesterday."

Evening Times:

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

£3 million(ish) for Morelos is probably about right given his age, history and baggage.  A good season will see that increase but let's not sun away with ourselves.  Yet.

Might as well enjoy it while it's here...

18 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

I think Morales would be a.decent championship striker for a Derby,Boro or Leeds type team. I think he could probably go for 6-9 million in current market. He is quite a good striker but a loonball to boot. When you see daft Chinese stories by Traynor it might just put suiters off. 

Seeing as how I pulled up T_K

And those who might be interested...