Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

They must be struggling....yet another story of a £15m+ offer in from China for Morelos apparently.  And a £10m per year salary and he said no!

Then you find out the club apparently saying they could meet the fee would be hit with a 100% overseas transfer tax fee (so it would cost them double whatever price they value him at) for a player they couldn't play as they already have the maximum 4 overseas players in their squad.

Some Sevcoite has to explain to me why they believe this relentless pish.

Meanwhile the Ashley costs start rolling in.  I would presume too that Hummel will be seeking legal advice on the contract the lying King signed up with them. 

I would liken this Morelos squirrel to a distress signal from the Marconi room of the listing and taking water RMS Sevco. Expect a few more watp flares, sos dots and dashes, as the doomed behemoth goes under. Another fatally flawed Belfast monster claimed by the deep. RIP. 

They must be struggling....yet another story of a £15m+ offer in from China for Morelos apparently.  And a £10m per year salary and he said no!
Then you find out the club apparently saying they could meet the fee would be hit with a 100% overseas transfer tax fee (so it would cost them double whatever price they value him at) for a player they couldn't play as they already have the maximum 4 overseas players in their squad.
Meanwhile the Ashley costs start rolling in.  I would presume too that Hummel will be seeking legal advice on the contract the lying King signed up with them. 

Apart from having the maximum number of foreigners registered 4 (+1 Hong Kong national), they also have the maximum 32 player squad and they've already signed two forwards this window and have 5 on the books, and the Chinese window is half an hour away from closing but other than that it's really plausible they’d spunk £60m on an Spl player, after all he’s the 11th best striker in Columbia.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Apart from having the maximum number of foreigners registered 4 (+1 Hong Kong national), they also have the maximum 32 player squad and they've already signed two forwards this window and have 5 on the books, and the Chinese window is half an hour away from closing but other than that it's really plausible they’d spunk £60m on an Spl player, after all he’s the 11th best striker in Columbia.

Wow......

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4548996/rangers-sports-direct-hummel-deal-killed-injuction-legal-fees/

Ooft. £450K in legal fees to Mike Ashley. Damages still to be determined. Hummel deal cancelled.

Calamity doesn't do it justice, neither does incompetence.

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

I daresay a rash of truth seeking Scottish journalists will be contacting the Chinese club as I type to check the veracity of the offer.

Then again....

21 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Succulent zombie lamb.

Defoe at 36 is still a better player than Morelos at 23.

No he really isn't. I wish he was and he's still a very good striker in this league but his mind is faster than his body now.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

Damning with faint praise, TT.

The guy has been good so far getting a goal every 124 minutes or so but doesn't dominate games like Morelos can. I don't think the honourable Jag will have seen enough of both last season to be able to accurately compare them.

The guy has been good so far getting a goal every 124 minutes or so but doesn't dominate games like Morelos can. I don't think the honourable Jag will have seen enough of both last season to be able to accurately compare them.

Serious question, how often does he score in games that rangers win comfortably, and then compare to how many times he gets himself sent off in crunch games.

I can see the quoted mob have their quota of 4 overseas players which is all they're permitted per their association. Where exactly does 15mulyin Gruffalo fit here, or is it another Jabba  baloney & fortune cookie sandwich?

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I know, and to think that c***s in your support actually fall for this shit time after time. Any bad news get a totally fabricated pile of shite made up and rushed out as a distraction.

Rangers player linked with a Chinese club.

celtic fan gathers every bit of information that's out there on said club.

Rangers player linked with a Chinese club.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Rangers player rejects offer, even though no offer was made, from a club that cannot, for several reasons, sign him.

celtic fan gathers every bit of information that's out there on said club.

And I’m so glad he did, saved me from doing it. I assume it wasn’t that difficult, maybe he had access to Wikipedia.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Rangers player rejects offer, even though no offer was made, from a club that cannot, for several reasons, sign him.

And I’m so glad he did, saved me from doing it. I assume it wasn’t that difficult.

You actually researched Chinese football Drew, just because a Sevco player was linked with a Chinese club......