Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I find it strange that Sevco have put out such a statement. I’m pretty sure that merchandise sales and legal arguments are all company matters and, as such, have nothing to do with Rangers Football Club?

@The_Kincardine any comment?

Yeah.  Seeing as you were outed as a Sellick fan during the week I was wondering if this was you.  Mind, it could be one of many posters on here.

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah.  Seeing as you were outed as a Sellick fan during the week I was wondering if this was you.  Mind, it could be one of many posters on here.

Nothing worse than an east coast Celtic or Rangers fan. Worst c***s.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where was I outed as a Celtic fan?

Is that a mutual agreement, or a sacking effectively?
I'd gather at his age they'd offer 50% or so of annual wage as a lump sum and tell him he's free to go, if he doesn't like it he can wait out in reserves till contract is up.

Mr. Let’sGo and the reality of Laugherty......
STEVEN GERRARD last night axed Kyle Lafferty and insisted the “brutal truth” is that he hasn’t done enough to stay at Rangers.
The Northern Ireland striker’s second spell at Ibrox ended with his contract being terminated after less than a year.

And Gerrard
said: “You’d need to ask Kyle why it hasn’t panned out for him. We had high hopes for him because, when he signed, he was in a really good place.
“He’s a big, physical presence up front.

“But, for whatever reason, it hasn’t worked out. We believe he had the opportunities.
“Kyle is a good player, but showing it in glimpses for Rangers isn’t enough. That’s the brutal truth.

“He’s a good character to have around but if I had kept hold of him from a selfish point of view then he would have struggled for game-time. He’s still young enough and he still has the drive and hunger to be a success at whatever he decides to do.”

“Whatever he decides to do ?” Maybe back on the FOBT’s.........?

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mr. Let’sGo and the reality of Laugherty......
STEVEN GERRARD last night axed Kyle Lafferty and insisted the “brutal truth” is that he hasn’t done enough to stay at Rangers.
The Northern Ireland striker’s second spell at Ibrox ended with his contract being terminated after less than a year.

And Gerrard
said: “You’d need to ask Kyle why it hasn’t panned out for him. We had high hopes for him because, when he signed, he was in a really good place.
“He’s a big, physical presence up front.

“But, for whatever reason, it hasn’t worked out. We believe he had the opportunities.
“Kyle is a good player, but showing it in glimpses for Rangers isn’t enough. That’s the brutal truth.

“He’s a good character to have around but if I had kept hold of him from a selfish point of view then he would have struggled for game-time. He’s still young enough and he still has the drive and hunger to be a success at whatever he decides to do.”

“Whatever he decides to do ?” Maybe back on the FOBT’s.........?

Classy

Clubs who have won major Scottish trophies during Sevco's existence:

Celtic (who cares)

St Johnstone (1)

ICT (1)

Hibs (1)

St Mirren (1)

Aberdeen (1)

Ross County (1)

Sevco (0)