Silly season

Talbot Bing

A few posters on here are probably unaware that the season is nearly finished. This time is known as silly season where speculation and pranks will be increased ten fold.

If you are victim of one of these pranks please don't get upset and take it as a personal insult against your team or even yourself.

Good luck 😂

A few posters on here are probably unaware that the season is nearly finished. This time is known as silly season where speculation and pranks will be increased ten fold.

If you are victim of one of these pranks please don't get upset and take it as a personal insult against your team or even yourself.

Good luck

There's a silly season in Auchinleck,TB ?     :o

Good luck

speculation is one thing, sometimes hopefull sometimes genuine,but "speculating" something that quite clearly would never happen

Now that is fucking silly!! :D

Good luck

Well another 4 or 5 weeks of reading the same auld silly pish from you will no make any difference!☺

I find it quite ironic that the Talbot boys ( girls) go on to threads on here and do a bit of casting hoping for a bite

Then someone decides to through in a bomb and, hey presto, TB and a few others from the Cumnock suburb, start chipping back at folk

Come on my friends from Botville , if you stir the pot, expect a few splashes back on your bumblebee shirts shirts

I find it quite ironic that the Talbot boys ( girls) go on to threads on here and do a bit of casting hoping for a bite

Then someone decides to through in a bomb and, hey presto, TB and a few others from the Cumnock suburb, start chipping back at folk

Come on my friends from Botville , if you stir the pot, expect a few splashes back on your bumblebee shirts shirts

Can't remember chirping back as yet but I'll give you the honour of being the first buller 😂😂

I am to please only you happy

Not!

You auld champer can pleasure what ever takes your fancy but it will certainly not be this very male heterosexual. ☺

Archived