Soccer Aid 2016

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be a wild stab in the dark but... Why don't these "celebrities" who have millions give some of their own money instead of asking old Betty from down the road who only has £20 to last her the week to give her money? Load of fucking shite this is.

'It's for a good cause' is just an excuse for passing off any old shit and silencing criticism of it.

Fair play for a good cause but why is it England v ROTW,why no UK or Britain team,want all the credit,f**k England

This is peak "edgy P&B"

Wilkes is a c**t. Carragher was a scumbag throughout.

Mark Wright was the best non player. Davids was class as well. Defoe playing was a joke.

Decent enough watch as usual.

Wilkes is a c**t. Carragher was a scumbag throughout.

Mark Wright was the best non player. Davids was class as well. Defoe playing was a joke.

Decent enough watch as usual.

Yeah, no great surprise that the one player in both sides still actually playing top level football was very much the difference. Enjoyed it in a harmless kind of way though. Carragher amused me with his uncompromising approach. He quite clearly was desperate to win and didn't care about charity, fun or anything else. Kicking the ball into the stands after a clear penalty decision summed him up.

You had to laugh that a retired rugby player was attempting to mark a premiership striker on around £80k a week and should probably ha e a shout to be playing in the Euros never mind some charity bounce game, was pretty much cheating!

If you are allowed to play current players (Defoe) then why didn't the ROW team get someone decent in? I agree with the poster who said it would be better if it was just made up of ex-players but I guess they won't get the teenage girls to part with their cash if One Direction aren't taking part.

You had to laugh that a retired rugby player was attempting to mark a premiership striker on around £80k a week and should probably ha e a shout to be playing in the Euros never mind some charity bounce game, was pretty much cheating!

Olly murs was running rings round him in the first half, so I wasn't expecting him to have much of a chance v Defoe :lol:

If you are allowed to play current players (Defoe) then why didn't the ROW team get someone decent in? I agree with the poster who said it would be better if it was just made up of ex-players but I guess they won't get the teenage girls to part with their cash if One Direction aren't taking part.

Berbatov was playing Champion's League football last season and plays in Greece now, not a total jobber. And I like the celebrity aspect of it, Paddy McGuiness marking Ronaldinho is what Soccer Aid is all about.

Olly murs was running rings round him in the first half, so I wasn't expecting him to have much of a chance v Defoe :lol:

Think your thinking of the American right back who was dog shit.

Big Gareth Thomas done quite well I thought considering who he was up against.

Forgot about Cafu he was gravy in the time he played.

Was really looking forward to this. First half was pretty boring but second half was better. I was just waiting on Ronaldinho skinning everyone but it never came. Couple of belting nutmegs tho.

English team always take it dead serious. Wilks comes across as a right p***k at times. Canny believe they sent shephard off though, fair enough a leg breaker and a last man challenge but its a charity match ffs :lol:  Damian lewis was epic though, very surprised by him.

You could see Ronaldinho shaking his head everytime Thom evans got the ball, he was bullet quick at rugby but canny dribble.

That Irish 1D guy was the worst, then again he did get his knee re-built recently. 

I wouldn't mind seeing that Mark Wright playing for St.Mirren.

Isn't Ronaldihno still playing football in Brazil? I know it's hardly banging goals in the EPL.

Was expecting more from big Serg.

I was seething that Lewis only got on after 70 mins. The last time he played he was clearly a class above and for some bizarre reason they kept him on the bench again and only gave him 70 mins whilst utter horseshit like Wilkes and Bishop play most of the game.

Was really looking forward to this. First half was pretty boring but second half was better. I was just waiting on Ronaldinho skinning everyone but it never came. Couple of belting nutmegs tho.

English team always take it dead serious. Wilks comes across as a right p***k at times. Canny believe they sent shephard off though, fair enough a leg breaker and a last man challenge but its a charity match ffs :lol:  Damian lewis was epic though, very surprised by him.

You could see Ronaldinho shaking his head everytime Thom evans got the ball, he was bullet quick at rugby but canny dribble.

He was able to do a fast lap on Top Gear at the same time.

Archived