Admission prices/season ticket prices in League 2

Season ticket is great value if you are going to go to every game however if you are someone like me who only attends occasional games jump from £5 to £12 might be enough to put you off.

I stated the exact thing on the Edinburgh city p&b link. I was quickly slated. Alas another person has the same inclination as myself.

It's a hard decision to make for the clubs. They could offer a walk up price of say £7 to encourage more people to attend, but they would have to really promote this. It would be a big gamble trying to pull in an additional 70% attendees to make the same money.

Edinburgh City have confirmed the adult walk up price will be £12 for adults and £6 for concessions for SPFL campaign. Big jump from £5.

This is when the reality of league football kicks in. A novelty at first, which quickly wears off. Not so much fun having to spend small fortunes just to struggle most weeks. Especially if you are used to regular success on a fraction of the cost.

It's a hard decision to make for the clubs. They could offer a walk up price of say £7 to encourage more people to attend, but they would have to really promote this. It would be a big gamble trying to pull in an additional 70% attendees to make the same money.

That doesn't work - you wouldn't get near another 70% coming along

Massive jump from £5 considering their season ticket is £120.......

was that fiver cheap or the norm for the LL?certainly,the HFL teams that the LL teams are up against in the playoffs charged £8 last season,dunno if its up this year

was that fiver cheap or the norm for the LL?certainly,the HFL teams that the LL teams are up against in the playoffs charged £8 last season,dunno if its up this year

Think only BSC Glasgow charged more than £5. Last season anyway.

I think even if City hadn't gone up they'd have increased the admission prices, probably to £8. It had been at £5 for a few years. The student season ticket is only £60 with student walk ins at £6 which is really good value I reckon.

Archived