Admission prices/season ticket prices in League 2

The Loons have announced their season ticket prices for the coming season. Adult ground briefs are £180, down a tenner from last year, they include all home league fixtures and our two preseason matches but, this season, don't include the League and Challenge Cups. Last season we were £12 at the gate.

What are everyone's prices?

Stirling Albion

Season Tickets (League Games only)

Adult £170, Seniors/Students £100, Under 16`s £50.

Gate Prices

Adults £13, Seniors/Students £9, Under 16`s £5, Children under 12 admitted free with paying Adult.

Concession prices aren't half creeping up at some teams. *cough* Stirling *cough*

£12/6 at Shielfield, season tickets were 144/72 Last season I think and don't think anything has been said about this season.

Gate prices should be cheaper for kids and more expensive for Seniors imo so think Stirling are on the correct path there.

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh City have confirmed the adult walk up price will be £12 for adults and £6 for concessions for SPFL campaign. Big jump from £5.

Expected a rise given their new status in League 2 but thought they would peg it at £10 for Adults in the hope of enticing along a few neutrals, Hearts/ Hibs supporters.

Re pricing for League 2 the cheapest is going to be £12 for the gate price, Elgin have raised theirs to £12 from £10 last season. It would appear that £12 is the average for this Level.

Whereas a Borussia Mönchengladbach fan can pay £10 for a ticket to watch a champions league team play in one of the best leagues in the world...

... with lower per capita attendances than Scotland, tbf.

Price increase at Borough Briggs:

Ground Adult £12.00

Ground Concession £7.00

Stand Adult £14.00

Stand Concession £9.00

£14 to get in that wee shitey stand and watch the standard of football on show is ridiculous.

Whereas a Borussia Mönchengladbach fan can pay £10 for a ticket to watch a champions league team play in one of the best leagues in the world...

This does my tits in when this gets mentioned.

If L2 clubs priced their admission comparatively to this they wouldn't be able to survive.

Massive jump from £5 considering their season ticket is £120.......

Season ticket is great value if you are going to go to every game however if you are someone like me who only attends occasional games jump from £5 to £12 might be enough to put you off.

Season ticket is great value if you are going to go to every game however if you are someone like me who only attends occasional games jump from £5 to £12 might be enough to put you off.

I guess City were making sure they looked after the folk who go to every game with the £120 season ticket (£6.66 per game). As you say for the occasional fan like yourself its quite a jump in price.

Its a hard one for City to "get right" with the increased costs in playing in League 2, at least they have looked after their regulars who get a season ticket.

Archived