ROYAL ALBERT NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM.

Mr.Albert

We are delighted to welcome Jamie Nesbitt and Billy Whiteford to the club as our new management team.

Jamie has been at the club before and Billy has experience within the junior and amateur ranks that will be invaluable too Jamie and the club.

I would like to thank those others who applied and showed interest in the job, your interest and kind words about the club was much appreciated.

Is  Jamie Nesbitt the new manager and Billy Whiteford is he the asst manager, or are they co-manager.

"Billy has experience within the junior and amateur ranks that will be invaluable too Jamie and the club"

I take that to mean assisting.

Hope the main man doesn't get Cold Feet...

• 4 months later...
On 03/06/2016 at 16:39, Mr.Albert said:

We are delighted to welcome Jamie Nesbitt and Billy Whiteford to the club as our new management team.

Jamie has been at the club before and Billy has experience within the junior and amateur ranks that will be invaluable too Jamie and the club.

I would like to thank those others who applied and showed interest in the job, your interest and kind words about the club was much appreciated.

How have Jamie and Billy fared since the start of the season? Looking back at comments, their

appointment proved popular. How has Jamie, in particular, adapted as a former Royal Albert

player going into the world of junior football management?  

Jamie and Billy have both settled in really well.

Both are finding it challenging but both new the difficulties they faced when they took the job on, with us not paying the players, then that brings its own challenges so getting players is not always easy.

We have recruited 8 new players some with no junior experience so they can take time to settle in.

The pre-season training with the team went really well, Jamie and the coaches approach to pre-season training was different to what the players were use to working hard but always with the ball.

The results at the start of the season have not been great but with the changes made at the club this year then that can be expected.

There is no pressure on Jamie at the club we have agreed on the plan we want to take and how we hope it takes to achieve,  I am sure results will improve as we have good players at the club and every faith in Jamie and the other coaches that we will get there.

Archived