East Region Signing News

Combester

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other side of dressing room unrest there is the possibility that any player for Tranent with half a brain should be buzzing at the thought of playing and learning from a player of Thompsons quality. He has a wealth of experience and I know if I was in that team I would be buzzing to get started along side him.

It also has the pull of attracting other quality players.

Not all clubs who sign ex-pro's go down the tubes... Sauchie managed with Colin Samuel.

sauchie paying him £450 a week like?

Don't disagree with the top 4 comment i re super league jos..-you're right it would be major news.

It's not to say it will work out harmoniously though but you are The man at Tranent it seems so good luck with it.

You also say IF?

He's a Tranent player on google so you now saying he's yet to sign??

Could this mean Riordan is one of the other 2 who may join?interesting times for sure

Opinions are one thing and yes very one is entitled to an opinion but you seem to criticise everything the club has done over the past few years. I've only came to this opinion by reading your comments on here don't know why you are so Anti Tranent

Opinions are one thing and yes very one is entitled to an opinion but you seem to criticise everything the club has done over the past few years. I've only came to this opinion by reading your comments on here don't know why you are so Anti Tranent

criticise? Everything? Feel free to flag up my comments on here were i have criticised them, cause I'd be surprised if you found any them. I'm no anti Tranent, i just want the big billy that's involved wi them to fail, but that's another matter!

Correct, cant see how Smally can win, he loses/fails in promotion he's hung out to dry if he does well again, he won't get the credit

Sorry Craig I disagree, he does well he can't lose, the player has had serious offers from big clubs with big money. He's coming to Tranent because of the gaffers relationship with him. Senior clubs will take notice. If it doesn't work then nothing lost, apart from a few quid. The positives far out way the negatives IMO.

criticise? Everything? Feel free to flag up my comments on here were i have criticised them, cause I'd be surprised if you found any them. I'm no anti Tranent, i just want the big billy that's involved wi them to fail, but that's another matter!

😂😂😂😂😂 never going to happen.

Wee splinter would love to be at Tranent. Unfortunately there's not enough room for him on the bench!!! 😜

Pressue massively on Tranent next year - seems like a bit of a Panto to me - surely some young players who could step up and play rather than waste £££ on one player - agree with comments above if figures are correct you could get 5 quality players in for that weekly wage and have a much stronger chance of challenging for promotion next year!!

nothing more than a publicity stunt. Centre mid probably there strongest part of team, doesn't need strengthening. Especially no with somebody on the reported wages he's getting, and who has been injury prone over his career. Mental.

Ahem

Sorry Craig I disagree, he does well he can't lose, the player has had serious offers from big clubs with big money. He's coming to Tranent because of the gaffers relationship with him. Senior clubs will take notice. If it doesn't work then nothing lost, apart from a few quid. The positives far out way the negatives IMO.

hope Gary gets the credit rather than these high profile signings!

And I wouldn't class Peterhead a big club

If this is the reaction for signing Kevin wait until the other 2 high profile signings are made.

IF he signs it's a great day for junior football, everybody's untitled to there opinion.

If any of the big 4 super league teams pulled this of they would be applauded. Kelty did try but failed,

Anybody on here remember Freddie Laker

Archived