Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

Based on, the guy's a decent player!!! Lol 😂😂😂

To be fair, I know he's a good player, I was more meaning why do you think he's steped down a level. I was just wondering if you'd seen any LL is all.

Though it has been fairly well covered already, I've seen a fair bit of East and West juniors and this season a lot of LL. From what I have seen the top 6 in the LL (and East Stirling will be in that) would comfortably compete on the park in both regions of the juniors. Outside of that, not so much.

I think recent results in the Scottish would back that logic: Linlithgow comfortably beating a team in the bottom half, with Talbot (who won the league in both seasons and the junior Scottish in one) put out two years running by top 6 LL teams, having comfortably beaten a lower team the round before.

In my opinion, top 6 from all three leagues would be a superbly competitive league at teir 5. There's not as much between the teams on the park as many in the juniors think, off it the LL is stretching ahead, which should be more of a worry for junior fans then it seems to be.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I heard he was at Albion rovers a few years back. Not sure for how long? I know he played amatuer for a good few years before camelon.

He was at Berwick.

• 3 weeks later...

Heading down to watch a pre-season friendly for Camelon at LK Galaxy. Hope to see some of you down there to see how the Mariners are shaping up for the new season. Free entry and refreshments will be available so no excuses #yourclub [emoji106]78a494674f4dbdf4f0bfc249461507e6.jpg

A quick reminder that Camelon Juniors pre-season friendlies continue this Thursday against Glenrothes Junior Football Club to be played at Galaxy Sports, Little Kerse. Kick off 7.30. Venue change due to on-going work at Carmuirs Park.

A big thanks to Galaxy Sports for providing the alternative venue.8b93641b80b20908386f260fe419ef6a.jpg

Archived