Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

873af6f286305da1ebff32283524e4d4.jpg

Camelon Juniors are delighted to announce Gordon Herd as the club’s new manager. Gordon will be assisted by current first team players Colin Allison and Eamon Fullerton.

Chairman Alex Graham said: “We are delighted to appoint Gordon as Camelon’s new manager, he brings with him a wealth of football experience and a real drive to make our club successful again“

Gordon Herd said: “Camelon are a big club and I am delighted to take the challenge on, I really have to thank the players for getting us this far and am looking forward to taking the club forward.”

• 2 months later...

Hope the Camelon official(s) who was/were present when the local referee announced that today's game against Kelty Hearts was playable this morning, is/are now suitably embarrassed. Why allow this situation to happen, then when players arrive at ground and supporters well on their way, find out that no way was the game ever going to go ahead!

Surely the guy had a tongue in his mouth to raise a question at the time and save all concerned a wasted journey, and again costs which won't be re-imbursed.

Met Thomas Courts at the Bonnyrigg v Newtongrange game, and had a chat with him at half time. A thoroughly decent guy, who was very dignified in the way that he talked about the Camelon matter, and very happy to talk, not only about his team, but other teams in the Super League.

I wish him, and Kelty all the best for the remaining fixtures for the season!

Hope the Camelon official(s) who was/were present when the local referee announced that today's game against Kelty Hearts was playable this morning, is/are now suitably embarrassed. Why allow this situation to happen, then when players arrive at ground and supporters well on their way, find out that no way was the game ever going to go ahead!
Surely the guy had a tongue in his mouth to raise a question at the time and save all concerned a wasted journey, and again costs which won't be re-imbursed.

[emoji1]

Seeing as they never played, I'm sure if each of the Kelty players give back even half their weekly wage, that would more than cover costs to the club and any supporters who made the journey.

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

Seeing as they never played, I'm sure if each of the Kelty players give back even half their weekly wage, that would more than cover costs to the club and any supporters who made the journey.

Don't know if you were trying to be funny or if it was just a Pri*k of an answer?

Couple of years ago, I twice went up to Hill of Beath for games that were cancelled at last minute. Wouldn't want my team to cover my costs, just felt annoyed at the wasted journey.

Don't know if you were trying to be funny or if it was just a Pri*k of an answer?
Couple of years ago, I twice went up to Hill of Beath for games that were cancelled at last minute. Wouldn't want my team to cover my costs, just felt annoyed at the wasted journey.

[emoji476] [emoji1]

Judging him on some of his other posts probably a bit of both.

[emoji476][emoji1]

Archived