Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

o dear a couple of camelon posters not helping here. This is a forum where fans post on various threads. This includes rumours etc. When my own club was in trouble we didn't the rose fans to Feck off we appreciated the support from them and many others. You ask how can 2 visits a year help a club well easy they bring a lot of supporters who will pay to get in,buy some food and maybe a programme if their is one, also raffle tickets which will help. So be grateful for the support being offered and maybe have a pop at folk in the area who disappear to watch other teams like Hearts,Falkirk,rangers etc not forgetting the cheapskates behind the fence.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone wants anything but Camelon to be a strong club in the area. Banter is banter but they need their support behind them. As for what folk are saying on here, it's just gossip that they are hearing around the Falkirk area. Good luck to you. 

thanks HTG, i dont mind banter but what i cant stand is the usual drivel i read from the likes of 8mileBU with drain the canal shite and Deanburn Dave With jimmy saville shite, whitburn exile i wasnt having a go at all fans from these clubs than will come and support there team on these games, but was having a go at the keyboard warriors who sit on here and spout there shite that is not needed by anyone

How can people come on here and get on at folk for saying that heard camelon could fold in next few weeks? Correct me if I'm wrong but was this whole story not started by Camelon themselves crying out for help or they could go to the wall????? Once people here that then it's only natural there will be rumours. If the club didn't want people speculating about it then you really need to keep this info private. (Something they obviously couldn't do as they were needing help from the public) 

Anyway, good luck to camelon, I'm sure they'll be fine, apparently things aren't as bad as been made out to be which if true is great news. 

so victor on that thread am as a a camelon supporter meant to be called smaller than a peados fan club, shit about the pitch that has nothing to do with saving the club, to many keyboard warriors that just want to keep there mouth shut other than trying to cause shit that they call banter, the reason the club came out and said what the did was to get help and i agree that you will get the crap rumours coming up, After all that well done today the mariners with a fantastic result and performance

2 hours ago, shuggie123 said:

Has news of the Scottish Cup result not reached whoever does the website yet?

nope they are still crying at the audacity at a club below them daring to beat them at home ;) I do believe there was a comment that the website is done by an ex committee meeting.

How are things at camelon, hope everything is getting back on an even keel again an there moving forward, as I've said before worked in Larbert for years, an knew a few guys who supported them, used to watch them when we'd no game too,so soft spot for them, hope they get through this sticky patch and come again as a top club [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived