Cumnock v Talbot Monday 06/06/16

sweep

If you read through the thread JB You will realise callum-ayr is reffering to ko time and addmission

I know he was said earlier he may come to the match but still thought by prices he meant odds. I could be wrong.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can feel tension in the room I tell you,it must be the heat.that's it,its the heat.it's to carry on till the following day! I can't stand it,I must leave,go somewhere,anywhere away from here!.....................................what times the kick off?

Good game again. Decent crowd on a very warm night. Midges had great night as well. From the games I've seen this season between these two I'd say there isn't a great deal between them anymore. The gk for talbot and Young seem to be the main difference. Cumnock missed burns and Monty last night but are definitely progressing. Looking forward to next season already. I'm sure the management team with strengthen again. ATN

Good game again. Decent crowd on a very warm night. Midges had great night as well. From the games I've seen this season between these two I'd say there isn't a great deal between them anymore. The gk for talbot and Young seem to be the main difference. Cumnock missed burns and Monty last night but are definitely progressing. Looking forward to next season already. I'm sure the management team with strengthen again. ATN

Cumnock missed monti and burns talbot missed latta,mcgoldrick, mccracken and wilson , thought talbot were the best team and deservedly won the game

Good game again. Decent crowd on a very warm night. Midges had great night as well. From the games I've seen this season between these two I'd say there isn't a great deal between them anymore. The gk for talbot and Young seem to be the main difference. Cumnock missed burns and Monty last night but are definitely progressing. Looking forward to next season already. I'm sure the management team with strengthen again. 

I take it the improvement was the fact that we only scored twice in this game. I have to admire your support as you always carry that small glimmer of hope until Talbot bend you's over and ride you home like Sea Biscuit!

Archived