Cumnock v Talbot Monday 06/06/16

sweep

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So easy to wind you lot up lol.

You're not winding me up, mate. I support neither of you.

I'm a Lugar fan and hate the both Cumnock and Talbot with a passion, but I still recognise your achievements and believe you are both entitled to recognition for them.

You're not winding me up, mate. I support neither of you.

I'm a Lugar fan and hate the both Cumnock and Talbot with a passion, but I still recognise your achievements and believe you are both entitled to recognition for them.

Oh ffs it get better 😂

The point is that we have an ideal opportunity to put the local rivalry to one side for a few minutes and celebrate the success of 2 local teams, and in doing so show the rest of the Junior fraternity that there is more to Cumnock and Talbot than the normal bad press they get.

I'm not a fan of either club, but I would applaud both teams onto the pitch.

When the pleasantries are over and the starting cannon is fired then let the usual battle commence. 

This has been a good season for Ayrshire and the dominance of both the Premier and Super-First should be celebrated.

Top 4 teams in the Premier and the Top 3 teams in the Super-First are all Ayrshire.

If Kilwinning triumph in the play-off the Premier will consist of 9 Ayrshire and 3 Glasgow teams.

An Ayrshire team won the Scottish.

An Ayrshire team won the West.

The winner of this game could very well win the Evening Times Cup

All of which are reasons to celebrate.

The point is that we have an ideal opportunity to put the local rivalry to one side for a few minutes and celebrate the success of 2 local teams, and in doing so show the rest of the Junior fraternity that there is more to Cumnock and Talbot than the normal bad press they get.

When the pleasantries are over and the starting cannon is fired then let the usual battle commence.

This has been a good season for Ayrshire and the dominance of both the Premier and Super-First should be celebrated.

Top 4 teams in the Premier and the Top 3 teams in the Super-First are all Ayrshire.

If Kilwinning triumph in the play-off the Premier will consist of 9 Ayrshire and 3 Glasgow teams.

I was gonna bait you all day but I see you have put a lot of effort in those remarks. I will wait till another to mock you 😆.

Good, will be interesting seeing him up against Sean, how has he been doing?

Doing well.it was a relief to get him, and big Martin back from injury at the centre of our defence.those two at the back opened up other options elsewhere and I don't think we would have had such a successful season (so far) had he not joined us.his loan to us last season helped by knowing the players and what he was coming into.vice versa.

When the pleasantries are over and the starting cannon is fired then let the usual battle commence. 

D'you know, you're absolutely right. It should be a celebration!

In fact the supporters should all tie their scarves together and wear it as one with the black, gold and white fusing into a kaleidoscope of respect.

It's Cumnock v Talbot, Moonman!!! Gerrintaethum, Talbot!

D'you know, you're absolutely right. It should be a celebration!

In fact the supporters should all tie their scarves together and wear it as one with the black, gold and white fusing into a kaleidoscope of respect.

It's Cumnock v Talbot, Moonman!!! Gerrintaethum, Talbot!

The space man will never understand a local derby between us. Lugar and Muirkirk constitute as their local derby?

Archived