GTF day surprise?

Are you an auld duffer who is going to suffer on Monday?

Will we ever see them again? Who can predict how many heads gone?

Are you noobi-doo & chomped big time awaiting to see what's new & twirl the new shiny nobs & dials?

Do you think you know what the changes will be?

What are you hoping for?

I've heard that 1 change is that whenever you type "Grimbo", it comes up CockWomble but I think it's just a silly rumour.

CockWomble

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When replying, click [More Reply Options], then click the [Choose File] button below. Add the pretty picture, then remember to click [Attach This File]. Click [Preview Post] to make sure it looks good, then BANG, you're done. 

post-4857-0-42241800-1464952098_thumb.pn

Cardinal Richelieu, on 03 Jun 2016 - 12:08, said:

When replying, click [More Reply Options], then click the [Choose File] button below. Add the pretty picture, then remember to click [Attach This File]. Click [Preview Post] to make sure it looks good, then BANG, you're done. 

That puts it all the way at the bottom of the post though and means you have to save the picture rather than just picking it straight off of Google. This is the old man way.

Also, how does one post gifs?

That puts it all the way at the bottom of the post though and means you have to save the picture rather than just picking it straight off of Google. This is the old man way.

Copy the Gif you want to post then select the 'picture' icon to the left of <> and paste in the box.

qed.png

Assuming the GIF or image is on the interweb, right-click it and select "Copy image address" or "Copy image URL". 

Then click the wee picture icon in the list of icons at the top, then paste it in. 

giphy.gif

That puts it all the way at the bottom of the post though and means you have to save the picture rather than just picking it straight off of Google. This is the old man way. Also, how does one post gifs?
[ i m g] gif.url [ / i m g ]

Archived