GTF Day 2016 - Forum Closure Sunday 9pm to Monday 9am

As previously noted our annual GTF day is happening this weekend. From Monday morning fans of all promoted and relegated teams should begin to post in their new divisional forums.

This year however something else is happening.

At 9pm on Sunday evening the forum will be closed down. It will re-open at 9am on Monday morning.

And it will be a wee bit different.

#NothingStaysTheSame

9pm Sunday to 9am Monday? So thats 6am to 6pm (Monday). The f**k are us Aussie based expats supposed to do?

waynes_world-2.jpg

I'll also chip in that the numerous database issues that will inevitably plague this new version (like they did before)are an absolute disgrace and I want my Platinum membership refunded asap. #vergeoftears

Excellent point. May I also protest in the strongest possible terms that any reduction in post count relating to this entirely superfluous change is utterly unacceptable, and affected P&Bers should be entitled to compensation.

I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye and good luck to all. Hopefully see you on the other side but if not then we can always go back to the SFO.

I'll leave you with this PM I received from a prominent P&Ber (name has been censored) in relation to my post in PTTGOYN

post-101-0-43162800-1465127238_thumb.jpg

post-101-0-83288400-1465127239_thumb.jpg

Perhaps all posters post count will be reset to zero thus inducing a cardiovascular or cerebrovascular event in Booitsme 7?

Either that or all deleted posts will be reinstated causing the same result to Tedi

Archived