Central League Cup semi finals

Osama bin Ant

I pay and go when i can to watch the rabs.

maybe you picked me up wrong i like to see the rabs do well in the league and big cup just not concerned about a ultimately meaningless cup at end of long season something the amateur game have a few.

I found the comment from the ants lad strange that's all relegated without really getting close to staying up i noticed looking at the table yet it's been a 'great effort from the lads this year '.

only other way you can look at it is the players have put in good effort but just not been good enough.

Ants have always given me the vibe of amateur club playing in the junior game not meant to sound disrespectful just the feeling i have got from the club since i first watched them donkeys years ago.

good luck to them in the semi anyway hope i haven't upset anyone by having my wee say.

cheers.

Bee-bee-bee-beep......lower case "I"

Bee-bee-bee-beep......poor attempt at hiding a dig at another club

Bee-bee-bee-beep......kidding on he didn't want to upset anyone

Bee-bee-bee-beep......getting folks back up

My spidey senses are telling me who this is. Anyone else see it?

p_rob-brydon_1563359c.jpg

_45805311_roy_aitken_512.jpg

guy-pearce-535690.jpg

maybe you picked me up wrong i like to see the rabs do well in the league and big cup just not concerned about a ultimately meaningless cup at end of long season something the amateur game have a few.

I found the comment from the ants lad strange that's all relegated without really getting close to staying up i noticed looking at the table yet it's been a 'great effort from the lads this year '.

only other way you can look at it is the players have put in good effort but just not been good enough.

Ants have always given me the vibe of amateur club playing in the junior game not meant to sound disrespectful just the feeling i have got from the club since i first watched them donkeys years ago.

good luck to them in the semi anyway hope i haven't upset anyone by having my wee say.

cheers.

,,,,,,,the league table doesn't lie and its horrible to get relegated but I could give a list, of excuses,,as everyone knows the ants don't pay anything, ,,expenses or pay,,,,,so when clubs come we let player s go, but from October to December we lost 18 player So had to rebuild again,, and as well as u know if u follow the amateur game,, nobody wants to release there best players,so we gradually got player s in,,, but sometimes we only had 11 /12 players , because clubs wouldn't let player s leave to sign, on top off a really bad injury list,the last 6 games me n bonna was on bench with him going on,, so before Arthurlie game a managed to get a few in, plus player s came back from injury,,,also the 11 that played v Arthurlie n Rob roy is the only time in a season we have started the same 11,, so that's probably why fans are saying we have done well,,believe it or not the ants are more amateurish than most amateur teams who pay money n signing on fees,,cheers cotter

Thought that myself j.baxter, the ole. r.r.g per chance lol

cheers.

do u support celtic aswell?

Mob the papers

Just a reminder that the Ants Semi Final v Greenock is tonight at McKenna Park with a 7:30pm Kick Off. Should be a good night and hopefully a cracking game as both teams look to book their place in the Final at Cambuslang Rangers Somervell Park on Weds 15th June.

you guy got relegated though which is poor.

was at the game wed rabs bossed most of game without doing much in the final third.

not sure what all the dugout carry on was all about and the antics of one or two players was all a bit amateurish something i expect from certain amateur club's.

All the best anyway for semi and next season.

Cheers

We did get relegated, but having watched us all season I can't fault the boys efforts hence the great effort from the lads shout, as Cotter alluded to yes the league table doesn't lie and results weren't ultimately good enough but whilst it may not lie, it doesn't paint the full picture either,  there have been some reasons behind the inconsistency. 

Just a reminder that the Ants Semi Final v Greenock is tonight at McKenna Park with a 7:30pm Kick Off. Should be a good night and hopefully a cracking game as both teams look to book their place in the Final at Cambuslang Rangers Somervell Park on Weds 15th June.

'Kilsyth Ranger' will be 'pure ragin' when he reads this.

Archived