Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backwards steps will not help us. For me the jury is still very much out on Swift. Largs at home this week is of monumental importance in the league and anything less than 3 points would warrant his dismissal. That would leave us with 2 points from a possible 18. And with a tricky trip to Banks O dee the following week I just couldn't settle with Swift having the opportunity of being in charge for that. Win or bust for me this week Ladeside but there's not enough about with the balls to make that decision.

Backwards steps will not help us. For me the jury is still very much out on Swift. Largs at home this week is of monumental importance in the league and anything less than 3 points would warrant his dismissal. That would leave us with 2 points from a possible 18. And with a tricky trip to Banks O dee the following week I just couldn't settle with Swift having the opportunity of being in charge for that. Win or bust for me this week Ladeside but there's not enough about with the balls to make that decision.

Easy answer for you , if you ain't happy with the people that according to your statement "have no balls" .
Come along to the AGM tomorrow night and join the " no balls" group season ticket holders welcome

Easy answer for you , if you ain't happy with the people that according to your statement "have no balls" .
Come along to the AGM tomorrow night and join the " no balls" group season ticket holders welcome

I'll be there tomorrow night no problem. But I won't ever join the no balls group. I'm only glad that they are not all like that.

Archived