Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the early opinions and views on Mark Bradley as your Manager?

So far so good .

Stuck with a lot of the deadwood of the previous management but starting to bring his own players in . Don't think we would be where we are now if Swift was still in charge

Get us safe & put his own stamp on the team from next season.

Use boys really don't like swift eh? I thought he done a excellent job at use. Rumour wis he heard mcghie was ready for walking so quit Kilbirnie for us as he wanted 2 manage a big club

Mon the papers

Nothing against Swift bud . But he had his time at us that was all . Just like Budgie had his at yours about 3 seasons ago [emoji12][emoji12]

Wasn't being a dick m8 just wondering wot happened? Being doing ok recently 

Soft penalty then slack defending, then 2 sent off after a poor tackle by Staunton with meechan getting involved, after 25 mins , massive game next week, win and should be enough to ensure that we stay up

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Soft penalty then slack defending, then 2 sent off after a poor tackle by Staunton with meechan getting involved, after 25 mins , massive game next week, win and should be enough to ensure that we stay up

Staunton poor tackle. No surprise there. Hope Bradley gets rid of the deadwood. 

I thought it was also a soft penalty but the the referee was a lot closer to the incident.

As for the two sendings off- no other option as the tackle was two footed and high and the other lad appeared to head butt. 

Cumnock were in full control and cruising at 2-0 even before the two red card. After that it was a case of Kilbirnie trying to keep the score line respectable and to their credit they worked hard. 

My first cumnock game since the home defeat to the glens and we seem to have a good passing side and on our day can match anyone at Townhead park. Espilin and new  face Morton along with Burnsy - standouts for me. 

Left winger was Jordan Morton who had a solid game but thought Kerr Samson who was involved in the penalty incident was just as good, albeit it wasn't a penalty. Thought Burns controlled the game before going off. Never caught the tackle that led to the melee but Kilbirnie always up against it after the dismissals when 2 goals down.

Archived