Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Was surprised by our starting xi today with Staunton at right back & no Anderson & Obyrne in the starting 11. Thought we had the majority of both halfs in a poor game with 1 cracking strike deciding the game . Speaking to Lord Talbot during & after the game & he said it was a terrible display by the away side .
Play off for us against Girvan or Peasies for me . Hopefully Girvan as we are pish on 3G

Yous were better team first half i thought we were better second dont think big andy had to make a save in the second .

Am sure kilbirnie did the same to us in a few games so swings and roundabouts comes to mind. Kilbirnie's bubble has burst. Implosion by their own standards

PMSL talbot finally managed to beat us and our bubble has burst....
We probably deserved a point today but hey ho we have mugged talbot a few times so can't really complain, need at least 3 points to be safe with 3 tough games left , squeaky bum time

In case of emergency as we are very limited just now because of suspensions and injuries...wasn't worth the risk today in case he then missed next 3 games were as hopefully an extra weeks recovery will help him.

Obviously you will know better than I bud
But if he was on the park today we would have beat that side .
They were in my my learned friend Lord Talbots view terrible
A half fit Davy would have won that game today & made us safe in my humble opinion

PMSL talbot finally managed to beat us and our bubble has burst....
We probably deserved a point today but hey ho we have mugged talbot a few times so can't really complain, need at least 3 points to be safe with 3 tough games left , squeaky bum time

Implosion mate. management out and rudderless. All your fans infighting and blaming Pollok for everything that's went wrong in the last year. [emoji23]laughable

The cringe fest from the usual suspects of Talbot bing and lupo continue I see. Ruining every thread they touch. No wonder folk can't be arsed with pnb these days with complete time wasting keyboard warriors like them about.

Plenty of posters on here who don't take this seriously. You BBB are in the minority thankfully[emoji23]

Archived