Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will we ever find a left back ? Bennett coming back again ?

3 big games coming up . Ardagh is history , no excuses we know we can win when we get tactics right and put 100% in.

Wilson was a cracker but never fit . Neither Bugsy or Bennett are left backs in my opinion . Swifty can set up teams well when on the back foot but when we have to take the game to the opposition I feel he struggles sometimes

3 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Wilson was a cracker but never fit . Neither Bugsy or Bennett are left backs in my opinion . Swifty can set up teams well when on the back foot but when we have to take the game to the opposition I feel he struggles sometimes

Yip. Lack of pace lack of width has always been a problem. It was the signing of Hamilton that kicked us onto promotion from Super 1st and McAleer that shot us up to third place last season. We are a boring team to watch on many occasions due to emphasis being put on defence and only outlet the long ball forward.

The sports editor with the glasses is an absolute buffoon . 

Never a journalist and terrible at his job to be honest . 

Stopped buying that paper about a year ago, 85p for that rag, 3 pages of sports news that's yer whack

On 12 October 2016 at 18:33, lonewolfie said:

Not a single word on the Cup win in the local rag! Shame on the A&S Herald, though no real surprise it's a shite publication.

Sent an email to the A&S Herald asking why there was no coverage of a North Ayrshire team playing in the first final of season 16/17 and I have yet to receive a reply

Just don't buy the crap rag . Simple!! It's god awful anyway and there should be a garnock valley paper instead of dafties in a portacabin at ardrossan south beach that care not a jot for the valley unless it's baaad !!! The medda have had better coverage over the years than us and they have there own paper. Don't even get the ardrossan &I Saltcoats in Irvine 

What's the thoughts on mick Moore being back as assistant. I met him in Glasgow when he left last time and he said he couldn't put the time in but now he back hmmmm.  Same job he's in!! 

Big mick has assured swift that his job is not a problem (obviously his job availability has changed from before ) good move as big mick is full of enthusiasm and should help forde get his game back on track

Archived