Survey help - Scottish Christian Party post election

Rosscubed

Hi folks, my cousin stood for the Scottish Christian party in the recent elections.

They didn't really do very well, and in fact have lost a bit of ground on previous results, so they've got a 10 question survey to try and help them understand a) how aware the public is of them as a party, and b) what the impressions of folks are of them 

The survey should take about 5 minutes, you don't need to be a Christian to complete it, you don't need to have voted in the most recent elections, you just need to have been eligible to vote.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LK8H7FW

I realise that asking people to do a survey is only a small step up from wearing a charity tabard and accosting people in the street, so if any of you can be bothered doing it, I would be grateful indeed. Got about 140-odd responses so far, would be good to get up to 200 to help them reach some conclusions...

Cheers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a look at their site though, and they condemn Scottish nationalism because "nationalism leads to violence", but actively support British nationalism, are separatists when it comes to the EU, want to institute a UKIP-style immigration system, and are still bitter about gay people being allowed to marry.

Who knew self-proclaimed Christians were just Farage-clones with even an extra dollop of fundamentalist madness and hypocrisy? 😂 Delighted they're losing even the little ground they claim they had.

Hi folks, my cousin stood for the Scottish Christian party in the recent elections.

They didn't really do very well, and in fact have lost a bit of ground on previous results, so they've got a 10 question survey to try and help them understand a) how aware the public is of them as a party, and b) what the impressions of folks are of them

The survey should take about 5 minutes, you don't need to be a Christian to complete it, you don't need to have voted in the most recent elections, you just need to have been eligible to vote.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LK8H7FW

I realise that asking people to do a survey is only a small step up from wearing a charity tabard and accosting people in the street, so if any of you can be bothered doing it, I would be grateful indeed. Got about 140-odd responses so far, would be good to get up to 200 to help them reach some conclusions...

Cheers

goo.gl/d7TyLV

Tell him I'd rather vote for fucking ISIS.

10. What, if anything, would make you more likely to vote for the Scottish Christian Party in a future election?

Probably the appearance of God herself on Buchanan Street, failing which, nothing.

10. What, if anything, would make you more likely to vote for the Scottish Christian Party in a future election?

Probably the appearance of God herself on Buchanan Street, failing which, nothing.

Something to do with a loaf or a fish might swing it.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Some of the comments above are actually very helpful feedback, feel free to keep them coming.

If the facts are that the perception of his party is that they are a bunch of bigots, who don't have anything positive to offer and are designed only to appeal to a small proportion of the electorate, then that's what he needs to hear.

A good point raised above - why should a party which claims to have a Christian outlook take up the mantle of British Nationalism and be opposed to Scottish Nationalism? A Christian outlook should look beyond lines on a map.

A Christian outlook should look beyond lines on a map.

This lies at the nub of your problem, chappy.  A "Christian outlook" shouldn't be party-political.  If one takes Xian views seriously then they should inform and influence a range of political views.  Setting yourselves up as religious extremists is judgemental, elitist and divisive.

Meh more weegie bias.....my vote lost already

Archived