Stubbs to Rotherham the Hibs Carnival continues!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the slightest bit interested in what Hearts fans would do in any given situation. Nor do I care too much about how someone who's club hasn't won anything of note this side of Vladimir Lenin popping his clogs, thinks we ought to react to a Scottish Cup win.

Stubby's a hero, deal with it.

I find it genuinely bemusing that Stubbs leaves a legend after multiple years of failure at a big Scottish club like Hibs due to the fact he won a cup that was won by Inverness and St Johnstone the previous two years.

Hibs history of failure in the past 100 years shouldn't enhance Stubbs' reputation. It's a cup they had just as much chance of winning as every other provincial club in Scotland and there have been plenty of poor managers who have won it.

You wouldn't see Hearts fans acting like they were a diddy team who had just conquered the world against all odds if they won the Scottish Cup.

I genuinely give zero fucks. He won us a trophy that we hadnt lifed in 114 years. He is a Hibernian legend. You trying to play it down makes it no less of an achievement.

ReGfPuj.jpg

I find it genuinely bemusing that Stubbs leaves a legend after multiple years of failure at a big Scottish club like Hibs due to the fact he won a cup that was won by Inverness and St Johnstone the previous two years.

Hibs history of failure in the past 100 years shouldn't enhance Stubbs' reputation. It's a cup they had just as much chance of winning as every other provincial club in Scotland and there have been plenty of poor managers who have won it.

You wouldn't see Hearts fans acting like they were a diddy team who had just conquered the world against all odds if they won the Scottish Cup.

Hearts fans are stil dining out on beating Hibs in the cup final four years ago. Hibs, ffs. We (used to) get beat by every c**t in the cup final and they definitely did act like they had conquered the world.

Hearts fans are stil dining out on beating Hibs in the cup final four years ago. Hibs, ffs. We (used to) get beat by every c**t in the cup final and they definitely did act like they had conquered the world.

The 5-1 will never be surpassed in the Edinburgh Derby tbh.

Lennon would be a huge step up from Stubbs. Hibs will win the Championship with him in charge.

To be honest, only Stubbs staying really would have given hope to the others. Would have been very confident Falkirk would have sworded the loser again. Lennon, not so much.

Lennon would be a tremendous appointment, and I can see it happening.

His reputation in England is low, and I don't see him getting another job down there. He was desperate for the Celtic job, and this could be the next best thing to build up his reputation again.

I can see it being a very nice fit.

Hey let's not belittle what he has achieved they won 4 games to win that cup

Archived